TJ09

2011-06-10 - UPDATES

I was sceptical about biomes, but so far the updates are very nice and practical. Teleport works like a charm. Great update.

Two things,

This morning, my daughter pulled me over to the laptop so that we could check our dragons. We really miss having a "Scroll" that sort of looks like one. That light colored line that has the sharable code really spoils the illusion. Also, the link just says "dragons" which is somehow less fun. ohmy.gif

I really really really miss having a ling that will produce the html codes for all my eggs and hatchlings at once. dry.gif

Otherwise, smile.gif

The biomes are really neato.

The skins are super uber neato.

I really really really miss having a ling that will produce the html codes for all my eggs and hatchlings at once. dry.gif

If you click on 'Account' you'll find the link that will produce all the html codes as before.

You just have to go through the extra step of clicking on account. When you do that the link appears to display the codes. smile.gif

Two things,

This morning, my daughter pulled me over to the laptop so that we could check our dragons.  We really miss having a "Scroll" that sort of looks like one.  That light colored line that has the sharable code really spoils the illusion.  Also, the link just says "dragons" which is somehow less fun.    ohmy.gif

I really really really miss having a ling that will produce the html codes for all my eggs and hatchlings at once.    dry.gif

Otherwise, smile.gif

The biomes are really neato.

The skins are super uber neato.

The link to get all the HTML/BBC codes for eggs/hatchlings is now in the Account page. happy.gif

*edit*

Oh, beaten to it. xd.png

Edited by rika84

So far, so awesome. :-)

Major kudos to anyone who was involved in beta testing all this stuff. I couldn't believe how quickly it switched over-- I was prepared for the cave to be down for a week or more while problems got hashed out. Very glad to be pleasantly surprised. Great job!

ok yeleport works like a dream! But none of my fertilitys worked dry.gif not even on the easy common stuff. Love the new cave though thank you TJ!!

EDIT ... nevermind. Room mate never logged outta her scroll, so I wasn't even looking at mine ... e___e LOL I'm a dope.

Edited by Majick

So I'm not sure if the question is allowed to be asked, if not just ignore it or I can remove if necessary...

But I was wondering if there was a specific Biome where we can find Silver and Gold eggs of if they will randomly appear in every one?

I was hoping for randomly in every Biome as I feel that since they are so highly sought after this would be more...fair?...also I feel like you could actually find them in all these places. I may be wrong lol but that's just what I think!

Anywho, if its ok to answer this question, can someone help me out please? I've been here off and on for a very long time and am still trying to get a CB Silver xd.png and have recently updated my internet in hopes of being able to get one smile.gif

Updates are always awesome, so Thank You!

Thanks, TJ, for all the updates and for the quick downtime last night (It was totally fun to check in and see your list of "Doing Now" laugh.gif )!

I wanted to voice just a few suggestions:

1 - Since many biomes seem to be empty some of the time, is it possible to make it so while you're IN a biome, the links to the rest of the biomes appear at the bottom of the page (like they do on the Cave landing page, except below whatever eggs are in the biome you're in at the time). This way you wouldn't have to go back to the landing page to skip from one biome to the next.

2 - I really liked having the "Change Sort Order" link at the top of my scroll, instead of in the Account subcategory. Just because when I'm doing stuff on my scroll, I like to have all the tools I need to interact with the scroll itself in the same place. Again, it would be one less page to navigate through.

3 - I also agree that the username link in the white box at the top of the Dragons list is a bit too.... bright. I liked it better when it was just another line of script on the same background as everything else.

4 - I also miss having a "Scroll" instead of a list of "Dragons" smile.gif

5 - Maybe whenever an egg or hatchling is teleported, it can enter some kind of suspended animation, so eggs don't hatch and/or hatchlings don't grow up in transit and mess up the transaction? I realize some folks might use this to manipulate egg/hatchling growth times, but a time limit on how long a trade can remain in limbo would help with that (like, a pretty short time limit. Right up until teleport, both parties had to be online for any kind of trade/drop anyway, so limiting the time a teleported egg/hatchling can hang in limbo to an hour or two shouldn't be a big deal).

That's all that came to mind for now smile.gif

Oh yeah, and I'm looking forward to a time when (hopefully) the Wiki page of "Which egg is which?" has all the dragons' descriptions updated with which biome/s they can be found in... happy.gif

Edited by jerusha

These are some pretty nifty additions, thankyou. Just writing to let it be known of a few glitches (such as menus scrmbled, but I'll try compaitbility view) but also I just attempted to get some of those little pearl tiny eggs and was told it had been taken by someone else. When I finally got one though, and went to my sceroll to view it, turns out I'd got all the others I'd gone for as well lol, now have 3 instead of the 1 I needed. So the 'grab' messages may be out of whack

I've tried egg drop soup and daily dragon fix, and both of them work for the five digit codes.

I like the biomes, but I just need to get use to them. I did catch a green dino though!!

Yay, updates. I love all the new stuff, just have to get used to it. biggrin.gif

But is there already a list of which dragons in which biomes can be found. unsure.gif

1 - Since many biomes seem to be empty some of the time, is it possible to make it so while you're IN a biome, the links to the rest of the biomes appear at the bottom of the page (like they do on the Cave landing page, except below whatever eggs are in the biome you're in at the time).  This way you wouldn't have to go back to the landing page to skip from one biome to the next.

This. I would like some quicklinks too. smile.gif

Edited by Idril

I agree, it would be nice if we could have a list of the other Biomes at the bottom of the Biome we are in, instead of having to go back to the cave entrance and clicking from there. Would make navigating through the Biomes much faster smile.gif

This morning I used Teleport, and I can't not say that is a really awesome feature, for me the best of all! I really love it!

Thanks TJ for letting our Magis to use their power! wub.gif

I haven't had a chance to use Teleport yet, but I am so glad to finally have it!

nooo xd.png

*runs off to edit topic*

but YAY for updates tho <3

Yeah, I had an egg hatch before the transfer was completed and it used up Teleport for one Magi. sad.gif Is it supposed to do that, or should it only go on cooldown for a successful transfer? It's not like the Magi even did anything...

This. unsure.gif

OMG I CAUGHT A CB NEBULA FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you TJ I LOVE the new Biomies!!!!

greate new feauters, exspecially the teleport xd.png

but a little question. exist a list where stand wich dragon lives in wich location? i mean there are many dragons where it is easy to say. but where life for example the thunder dragons?