TJ09

2011-06-10 - UPDATES

You have to have an available egg space to grab a leetle tree, but once you have grabbed it that space is immediately available again for another egg. rolleyes.gif

Tada, that makes a lot more sense!

Thank you, purplehaze, for clarifying that totally up! biggrin.gif

Been having fun with the naming thing - All my CB dragons that don't have kids (on my scroll) are now renamed to a single word name.

Thank goodness I already was naming the Tiny Ones with one word names, lol.

I think I will do the rest tomorrow.

For now, just lots of explorrrrring... biggrin.gif

thank you soooo much TJ! this is so awesome!

also, i havent had time to read through the thread, but will you be making/implementing more skins? i love and now am using the St Patricks Day one. i would also love to see one that resembles an actual cave. dark and dank, yet not too dark. maybe some crystals hanging from the ceiling and such. would be so cool! smile.gif

Wow, TJ, this is amazing!

Great fun!

Thank-you!

*explodes happy*

Edit: silly question, but as long as you're working miracles all over the DC universe, any chance of an 'Actions' link on egg/hatchie pages, where a list of available dragons for pertinent BSA's such as Incubate and Influence could be listed, as they are with Magi for Teleport?

It seriously would be much better than having to scroll though hundreds of dragons, looking for an open Red/Pink every time.

Edited by Syphoneira

TJ you are AMAZING!!

It is taking me a bit to get used to "Dragons" instead of "Scroll", I haven't tried teleport as yet, but the rest of the updates are TERRIFIC and is making DC more fun biggrin.gif

Thanks!!

When I first got on today, I was like WTH and then I read this and I was like, YAY! New eggs limits is my favorite update. :3

And plus, now the four-codes are 'collectors items' in a way. But there are so many of them that they probably won't be too valuable. xd.png

Ah wow. Why weren't these awesome features released sooner! I love them!

I like the updates so far(higher egg limits, hooray!), but I changed my scroll look to the St. Patty's day view, which is very pretty, but doesn't have the links on top, so I can't change it back, and can't look at my scroll well. Does anyone have a link to the 'account settings' page so I can go back to paper?

Wow, TJ, this is amazing!

Great fun!

Thank-you!

*explodes happy*

Edit: silly question, but as long as you're working miracles all over the DC universe, any chance of an 'Actions' link on egg/hatchie pages, where a list of available dragons for pertinent BSA's such as Incubate and Influence could be listed, as they are with Magi for Teleport?

It seriously would be much better than having to scroll though hundreds of dragons, looking for an open Red/Pink every time.

This^^^

but sooooo happy with the rest biggrin.gif I think in the long run the biomes will work famously

now, if TJ could just work a major miracle and fix it so that I could catch the dragons that I am seeing for the first time in ages, I'd be a really happy camper!

* goes to study descriptions again*

I was one of those 5 users who saw the St Patrick's Day layout in '09! 8D

Excellent updates/surprises, TJ. Now for me to figure out how I plan on raising 21 dragons at once. huh.gif

Meh, WHERE ARE THE DARK MYSTS?!

/dies I need a female...

ZOMG I just got my silver trophy! <3

Portal2 Skin: .......... ./asplodes all over the place with glee.

THANK YOU TJ!!!! LOVES YA!!! THE BIOMES ARE AWESOME TOO BUT THE PORTAL 2 THEME IS A LOT MORE EXCITING!!!! I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT TELEPORT ANYMORE THATS HOW HAPPY I AM!!! 8DDD

Thanks for the updates! I just have one comment. As someone who manually sorts her scroll, can I please have the sort order link back on the dragons page? I think of that as more of a dragons setting, not an account setting. smile.gif

ETA: Can you also add a empty line between the list of biomes and the description of each area? TA!

Edited by Moranna

Love the new updates, but I guess I'm not hitting the cave biomes at the right time. There are no eggs in Alpine or Desert or Volcano. I've checked several times an hour since this morning and still no eggs. sad.gif

Portal2 Skin: .......... ./asplodes all over the place with glee.

THANK YOU TJ!!!! LOVES YA!!! THE BIOMES ARE AWESOME TOO BUT THE PORTAL 2 THEME IS A LOT MORE EXCITING!!!! I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT TELEPORT ANYMORE THATS HOW HAPPY I AM!!! 8DDD

I love looking at the map. Neon..shiny...omfg..*explodes*

Also egg limits FTW. It's much faster to finish large projects. *just locked myself* :3

Edited by PACMANnot

THIS! It drives me nutso trying to remember what page my pinks are on. Even if it was a page that just brought up 'dragons with BSA's" I'd be happy.

Also i love that we have skin options. I hope our wonderful artists here start making more and we can have a ton of them. (not in love with the new skin but love options lol) Thanks for all the hard work time to poke around some more for myself smile.gif

Edit: Also and this may seem a weird suggestion but i think the Dragons and Accounts link positions should be switched... I keep hitting (or almost hitting) account when i go to see my scroll. Plus it makes more since seeing as people normally want to click to go to the main cave or there scroll first. Or at least in my head that seems right heh

Edited by Rubywinged

Love the new updates, but I guess I'm not hitting the cave biomes at the right time. There are no eggs in Alpine or Desert or Volcano. I've checked several times an hour since this morning and still no eggs. sad.gif

Those are the biomes where eggs are scarcest - you need to be there at the top of the hour when they are released biggrin.gif

Love love the updates but i got a question....

what biome would you find a paper, cheese, chicken, dino egg?

Love love the updates but i got a question....

what biome would you find a paper, cheese, chicken, dino egg?

If I'm Correct, rares are in all biomes.