TJ09

2011-06-10 - UPDATES

Thank you for the link. This helps a lot. smile.gif

But... i thought the Nilia Pygmy is a mountain dragon, why can it then be found in the jungle? unsure.gif

Nilia Pygmies reside mostly in mountainous regions, tending to live in large flocks.

Commons can be found in more then one biome.

Where's that dragon?

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=117478

YEAH!! More fun! More dragons! More Win!

(I sound like a Billy Mays commercial) laugh.gif

YOU ROCK TJ!!

Edited by DiamondDragon

Thank you!! biggrin.gif, this is awesome TJ!!! Hugs!!! biggrin.gif I can't wait to see if I can get anything from my CB silvers and golds!!! biggrin.gif

Fertility didn't do much for my dragons, no eggs, they must be really stubborn.

Teleport is fun though. smile.gif

Very nice updates. Breeding with ID's helps as well as having an easier time searching for the eggs and not the ones you don't want.

Fertility works like a charm! I got eggs from stubborn dragons who haven't given me anything in months. biggrin.gif I even transferred one using Teleport! And the new skins look fantastic. Gonna go try out the new biomes to load up on eggs. These new limits are great!

Lucky you! I used it on my only CB Nebula pair and they gave "No interess" to me as in the past weeks... I was breeding it for a friend sad.gif

Thank you so much for these! This is wonderful! I'm currently using the Portal 2 Layout (which is awesome) and scanning through all the new features.. Wow! This rocks! ♥

I'm off to breed some dragons to give out as gifts via Teleport! I'm so excited! :3

I saw a couple of people asking about some of the biomes that are empty most of the time?

I think it's because the AP is full....and the eggs only drop at the top of the hour and are then being picked up?? (but i could also be totally wrong about that biggrin.gif )

Ah, ok...I didn't even realize there still was an abandoned page!  hee hee  There's a lot to get used to around here now!    Thanks SKl! smile.gif

Naw, that's ok. I'm still trying to figure out how to best utilize all these new features. I hardly know where to start now! This is all so exciting! laugh.gif

EDIT: Thanks to yieldy for trying this out. At least now we know that it won't work (wouldn't want to try that with a crucial trade and end up with a very unhappy person) biggrin.gif

Edited by saphirekestrel

OOOOOH

Edit: The electric dragons look awesome with the Portal layout!

Edited by Pixelen

Anyone else look at their tree with the Portal layout yet? Do you know how hard it is for me to not type in all caps to-

GO DO THAT RIGHT NOW! IT LOOKS AWESOME!

... xd.png

After an extensive tour of the cave I have to say it's a huge improvement.

Hunting in biomes is easier, because there aren't so many egg descriptions, and I know what to expect. Also, I love that the Desert is the least populated biome, while the forest and the jungle always have dragons. Also, I love the map <3

The new limits make it possible to avoid scroll lock for a very long time, and I only have a bronze badge.

Fertility worked 50% - one fail and one success. But I'm happy, cause that success is an important egg for a lineage.

The only problem is the laaaaaaaaag tongue.gif

edit: oh yes, I noticed that my Tree has little petals falling off, only after I switched the skins tongue.gif

Edited by natli

This. Is. So. Crazy. COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! I don't even know what to look at first o________o!!! *runs off to explore*

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU TJ <3

Fertility didn't do much for my dragons, no eggs, they must be really stubborn.

Teleport is fun though. smile.gif

likewise my fertiliy did nothing either dry.gif

teleport rocks though:)

LOL, the five char code cracked me up. I was wondering when]/b] the four char codes would run out. biggrin.gif