TJ09

2011-06-10 - UPDATES

I haven't had this much fun on DC in quite awhile. Love the new updates, even though I've only tried a couple of the new things, but it's tons of fun, specially the new limits. I knew that gold trophy would come in handy one day, thanks TJ!!

Thank you so much TJ! The site looks wonderful! Can't wait to see what 5-letter codes come up. And I really want to use teleport! And a Portal 2 skin? Awesome!

Everything is amazing, TJ. Thank you again and great job! biggrin.gif

Holy shizz. This is so awesome it rocks my socks. Too bad I'm not as active here as I used to be...

cool stuff biggrin.gif

wouldn't it be good if on the help page the dragons were named, which are able to do the different actions?

Edited by Kiwiana

user posted image

My reaction to the Portal 2 layout. Oh, and the other awesomeness factors.

Just saw that TJ added the direct links to the biomes on each biome page! That's fantastic, some others and I just said how great it would be to have that again and there it is! WOW!

THANK YOU TJ!!! Now that was quick! smile.gif

And thank you of course for all the updates and your hard work in general, I didn't say that before. smile.gif

Just found that also. Its great !! And thanks to Teleport I got my first Magma xd.png

I just have to get used to looking up at Dragons, I'm still looking for Scroll.

I'll add the fourth (fifth?) thanks to TJ for so quickly putting links to the other biomes WITHIN each biome - awesomesauce! Makes navigating through the Cave a lot easier and faster.

THANK YOU!

Thank goodness I just finished my spreadsheet of over 200+ dragons, lol - took me several days! LOL!!!! And I still have to figure out how to denote what breed ... tongue.gif lol! (Plus, I was thinking of renaming the multi-named dragons to one name, but... I dunno.)

TJ, you've done a fantastic job on this huge update!

I like the new quick link for each location too biggrin.gif

Teleport is working great for me so far. I bred two black stripes. Then randomly gifted one egg via the departure thread. And the other I was able to trade with someone totally not in my time zone biggrin.gif

this. is. AWESOME.

I'm scroll-locked with a batch of pygmies (including -three- I was looking for but couldn't find, and was able to grab in their biomes!) and a Bright-Breasted Wyvern that I -finally- got to breed thanks to the new purple BSA, but tonight I'm going to Incubate them, and once they've hatched I'll be using Fertitlity on my Silvers and looking for people to Teleport trades with.

I AM SQUEEING SO HARD WITH MY MIND I'm surprised I haven't broken the windows. THANK YOU TJ!! This will keep me hooked on DC for a -long- time to come!

Amazing how smooth the transition has gone! Kudos to TJ for such a great job.

I am still not sure how well I like the biomes. I think it will be fine once I am used to it. I do appreciate the links that were added today.

I used teleport to gift an egg today and it worked perfectly. I had been trying to connect with the recipient for many days up to now and we kept missing each other. I have not yet tried teleport from the receiving end, but am looking forward to that, too.

Why was the link changed from "Scroll" to "Dragons"? It still talks about a pile of scrolls on the cave page.

OOoooOOOOoooooooOOOOO... Forest, you say... maybe now I can finally catch me one, I've been so wanting one but never get one in time before somebody else snags it.

Hm, I have 6 eggs, does that mean I have to wait for the Leetle Tree, cos from what I understand - it takes an egg space, then doesn't take the space - never could figure that one out.

You have to have an available egg space to grab a leetle tree, but once you have grabbed it that space is immediately available again for another egg. rolleyes.gif

LOVE the updates!

RL has been busy like crazy lately so I haven't really played in a while. This is perfect to come back to my most favourite internet-addiction. wink.gif

Yay! Teleport is awesome smile.gif Veeery useful <3

And all the other updates too!

Thank you again TJ09!

I see some changes to the biomes, such as links to other areas directly from wherever one happens to be, and who else is in there with you (how many users, not names).

Cool beans. smile.gif

And many more thanks to TJ for the links to the different biomes! biggrin.gif

Yay, direct links to other biomes from one biome. smile.gif

Although you can´t click the link of the biome you are currently in --> for faster refreshing. You still have to press F5, which is not so fast refreshing. dry.gif

Thanks for the updates...

edit: figured it out...lol

Edited by icare4u

thank you TJ for fixing the glitches! smile.gif I love how the chicken is in the volcano biomie! I saved it from the lava lol

I don't get why it's not called "scroll" now. I keep looking for my scroll at the top but I can't find it. It's called "dragons" now and it makes me sad. sad.gif