TJ09

2011-06-10 - UPDATES

Careful with your teleport selection. If you cancel a teleport because of a selection error, it goes on cooldown without having transfered anything. ._. *is a fail*

Yeah, I had an egg hatch before the transfer was completed and it used up Teleport for one Magi. sad.gif Is it supposed to do that, or should it only go on cooldown for a successful transfer? It's not like the Magi even did anything...

I'm sure that any Dragon Cave fan sites will be adjusting themselves to be compatible with the new codes fairly quickly.

I hope so. They help me severely as I can get a ton of clicks in a short period of time since I cant come online every day and post on fan forums hoping someone clicks my signaure. lol

2. It would be helpful if once you enter a certain biom - that there would be any sign in which biom you are currently (in address, in the text)...

There is... first sentence.

Using portal 2 skin. <3 I do hope we get more skins in the future. smile.gif But all the updates are just fantastic! biggrin.gif Thanks TJ!

Thanks TJ!

Also using the Portal2 skin. For science of course. smile.gif

And the Biomes map looks soo cool with it biggrin.gif *head explodes because of the awesomeness.*

Edited by PACMANnot

I hope so. They help me severely as I can get a ton of clicks in a short period of time since I cant come online every day and post on fan forums hoping someone clicks my signaure. lol

Hope so too. Have the same problem and all the sites I tried out either don't accept the 5-letter codes at all or cut off digits and show other dragons. I really hope the operators keep themselves up to date about what's going on in DC.

Right now Egg Drop Soup will properly read your scroll.

I suspect it's because the coding is so simplified when reading your scroll, it doesn't have to update with the new fancy changes.

I'm sure the others will update when they get the chance, but in the meantime, this one works already. smile.gif

my scroll is green? MY SCROLL IS GREEEEEENNNNNN!!!!! WHOOOOO!! and look at all the other AMAZING things we have now! THANKS SO MUCH TJ!!!!

Sweet! I love all the new updates. Especially the St. Patricks Day skin (green is my favorite color). The biomes are kinda confusing right now, but once I figure out which dragon goes where, it should be fine. I've never really traded, but if I can ever breed another Gold, I plan on sending it to my Mom's friend who got me hooked on this game but has never managed to catch one, so Teleport really helps (Fertility might help there too as a matter of fact).

So awesome! Now I can finally search for more specificly.

And Teleport's awesome aswell.

EVERYTHING that the update has brougth is awesome.

Right now Egg Drop Soup will properly read your scroll.

I suspect it's because the coding is so simplified when reading your scroll, it doesn't have to update with the new fancy changes.

I'm sure the others will update when they get the chance, but in the meantime, this one works already. smile.gif

Tried this on already, but it only works for a short time. I wanted to add a new egg some time after the first 5-letter on and noticed that the site had changed the code and was showing dragons that weren't mine.

So, theoretically I'd have to re-add my scroll every few minutes, which I can't. sad.gif

Don't know if someone has discovered this yet, but...

Some Dragon Cave fansites (hatcheries) cannot handle new 5 character codes.

Eggs are not being added to daycares.

xd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.png I LOVE YOU!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

I was expacting Biomes, Teleport and Egg limits changes like crazy!!!

xanatu, i thought of that too but i guess they will update their sites too

Edited by geminia

awesome its finallky here thanks

i like the st patricks day cave thing cause well i love st patricksday

Lemme squeeze in one word before I die...

AWESOME!

Thank you TJ!

*Passes out from happiness overload*

EDIT: Portal2 skin + Lalasa = user posted image

Edited by Lalasa

Wow! So much new things to discover! xd.png

And I realized NOW that my frillxsilver pair is no longer divorced.