TJ09

2011-06-10 - UPDATES

I was a bit confused when I logged..but I am liking the changes to far.

Thank you for your hard work ^^

I only have one suggestion. It is small, more for easier manageability of tabs than the actual functioning of the site, haha. Still, I was wondering if anyone else might agree, you know...? Anyway, I think, instead of "Dragon Cave - Searching for Eggs - Volcano" for example, it should be "Dragon Cave - Volcano - Searching for Eggs." Mostly because, I've got two or three tabs currently open in different biomes, and I'd prefer to just glance at what is displayed on the top than start clicking on each one, then checking that biome to see if it is the right one. I know one could say it is insignificant, but it still seems more efficient. I'm sure I'm not the only one who keeps several biome tabs open, and it would make my world to actually know what I'm clicking. But again, this is more of a small detail...so I apologize if it seems petty. Thanks for even reading my consideration, though!

The only thing I don't like is that big white bar in the brown page. It would be cool to make it light brown.

I really like the changes. Portal 2 is awesome, the dragons really seem to pop on that layout. The only thing is I can't really read the gender on the dragons now they blend into the background. Not sure if it can be change or not.

I absolutely love all of the new updates and am happily locked with 6 eggs now! It's so strange to see that, too! ha ha The only thing is, when I'm on the hunt, I'm all over the place! It's like when I'm in one biome, I'm wondering what I'm missing in another, so I'm hip hopping everywhere! xd.png

Thanks so much, TJ! <3 **big squish!**

How many users viewing the page was just added - COOL !!

Thanks TJ. laugh.gif

I just still wish, that the dragon page was still called Scroll and not Dragons.

I really like the changes. Portal 2 is awesome, the dragons really seem to pop on that layout. The only thing is I can't really read the gender on the dragons now they blend into the background. Not sure if it can be change or not.

It might be your browser. Portal 2 is awesome. I can see the genders perfectly.

EEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I still can't get over how epical this is! biggrin.gif

my only qualm is that it'[s kinda hard to read the gray text on the actions page with the portal layout...

by the way, I feel much more at home on the forums now knowing i'm surrounded by portalers tongue.gif

user posted image

I love the changes, but I'm wondering why there's only two biomes with eggs at a time.

It says I can't teleport yet I got 2 eggs that can. Do they have to wait 5 hours like when you do to abandon them?

I have Firefox i just set my scroll to porthole 2 i see the genders but it is a bit hard with the black font and dark background

other then that this is awesome

I hope their will be a nice list so we will see which dragon lives where as not all give you an idea of where they live

it would be a big help

7 eggs on my scroll is amazing!!!! i am so excited i have one egg due to hatch any time now then i can go get another how cool is this!!!!!

I like being able to go to an area to hunt for what I need i had no pearls i have 3 pearl eggs now and will be on a mission to get the 4th that i need

this is awesome

thank you!!!!!

Thank you so much, TJ! This is the biggest update I've seen on DC and so far no disappointments, especially removing pairs that refuse on the breeding list. I've forgotten about the 6-10 update and seconds ago I've just remembered.

I am so happy with this.

Also, I am reporting something... there's text over the links + some of the words are squashed together (but still works).

(Thumbnailed due to size; posting this on TLQ too)

user posted image

Just logged back in to see the biome links on each page and the players/page counts...THANK YOU! They made everything so much more awesome! biggrin.gif

okay some time has gone by and I've had some time to check things out.

Ive tried to read all the other comments and noticed that

* Such as what I think, there are some other persons who dislike the white bar on the dragon page" Could we do it like before? Just a clickable link same brown or whatever color you are using for skin now? That white bar, is just off.

Please change it? It hurts my eyes:(

*Sorting dragons, I found it very usefull to have my sorting tool on top of my dragons, but now I have to give extra clicks to go to the account settings and then change my dragons, while on the way it was before I could do it from the same page, will there maybe be an option to change it to the way it was before, or maybe an option to have a "shortcut" on your dragon page?

*Scroll/Dragon Name: I agree with some of the users before, the scroll is something that makes it more medieval, while dragons, does not sound as nice. If we could keep the name scroll for the main page and for the "actual" scroll I would be quiet pleased. how would this be possible??

Edited by Siryuki

heehee, I have an eg wit the code "CVBee" tongue.gif

Nuu, it has soft shell D:

on the plus side, I realised that sick eggs are flagged up on the top of your scroll now ^.^

Love the new update! Though i'm still unable to get any dragons i want, but either way love the sorting and the new actions! ^o^ Wonder if there will be any rare x rare alt's coming out xd.png