TJ09

2011-06-10 - UPDATES

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOVE LOVE LOVE the Portal Skin!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thanks TJ GREAT JOB!!!!

I just changed my skin to Portal 2 and all I say is thanks !

I can now see the real beauty of the dragons in their colors the way the creators drew them!

Truly magnificent!!!!

Hit my scroll and take a look , if you haven't tried it yet.

You are going to like it! biggrin.gif

So far, this is cool, ;D But I'm still having issues with the menu being off the page in IE. Yes I did everthing TJ told me to.

Anyway, guess I'm using chrome for now...

The portal skin = love x3

Craaaaaaaaaaaap! I was planning on taking a break from Dragcave for the rest of the summer to work on other things but D:!!

Oh I found one other thing that does not work (sorry if someone already said this) on the change sort order the Alternate sort with the little tiles does not work it wont move any of my dragons at all like its frozen or something.

Lovin everything else tho.

(maybe a hint as to what dragon r on what biomies?) smile.gif

Awesome.

...That is all that can be said, and all that needs to be said.

Totally Awesome!

I love the skins and the map is cool.

It's going to be fun exploring the Biome's and documenting which dragons live where. biggrin.gif

Oh and it is good to not be locked by 4 hachlings anymore. That was always annoying to me because I would see that I had 2 eggs and would try to breed only to lose the egg because I wasn't counting my hachilings.

Edited by Zucni

So, my menu looks garbled. I use Safari on a Mac laptop, so CTR+F5 doesn't work and I can't disable "Compatibility View." What do I do?

Nevermind. It works now. Awesomeness. Pure epic awesomeness.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Fertility works like a charm! I got eggs from stubborn dragons who haven't given me anything in months. biggrin.gif I even transferred one using Teleport! And the new skins look fantastic. Gonna go try out the new biomes to load up on eggs. These new limits are great!

Someone posted this a while back, but it's been asked for since then so:

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Habitats

Link to show which dragons can be found in what biomes biggrin.gif

Thank You for this I printed it! smile.gif I have one question though are Stripes considered Rare? They are not listed under any of the biomies.

The desert area is still always empty for me, I don't know where you guys find nebulas and trios.

Used teleport today. Well, it's safe. But the AP is full of unwanted things.

lol i was so confused when i saw the site this morning- but now im excited.

thanks so much for your hand work!

The desert area is still always empty for me, I don't know where you guys find nebulas and trios.

Used teleport today. Well, it's safe. But the AP is full of unwanted things.

I just caught a nebula on the Alpine and saw 3 in 5 min. smile.gif

yeah,i'm getting used to the whole biome thing...it got me a new cb magi for my lineage though! and fertility allowed me to get dragons to breed for that same lineage! so yay!

however, i'm having that annoying menu bar misplaced thing. i tried refreshing,i tried deleting my cache...not sure which one though, the temporary files or the cookies but i did temporary files. and i can't find compatability view on my IE..eheh. so yeah...kinda annoying it's all misplaced.

and i agree with the bar for our scroll...oh sorry, list of dragons link. it does seem kinda out of place

but over all..the updates are really awesome!^-^

Layout switching

If you go to "Account Settings," you'll find the option to change the site skin. Tired of the boring paper? Switch to the Portal 2-themed layout. Remember the 2009 St. Patrick's Day skin (Of course not, only five people got to see it due to host issues/lag)? Well now you can use it all the time.

it's official-

TJ > Chuck Norris

now all we need is a leetle Potato ^.^

Edited by dracocharky

Love all the new updates!!

The Portal 2 skin looks lovely.

I'm going to be using Fertility soon, so maybe a few of my stubborn dragons will finally breed something. I'll have to wait to try out Teleport, as at the moment I don't have anything I want to trade and/or give away.

The biomes are pretty fun to explore, and I'm looking forward to hunting in each one to find different eggs.

Someone posted this a while back, but it's been asked for since then so:

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Habitats

Link to show which dragons can be found in what biomes biggrin.gif

Thank you for the link. This helps a lot. smile.gif

But... i thought the Nilia Pygmy is a mountain dragon, why can it then be found in the jungle? unsure.gif

I was wondering if some of the commons were meant to be present in more than one biome? The Waterwalker egg shows up on the coast, which makes sense, but then it's also in the forest, which makes less sense. Other breeds are in multiple places, too.

I love the new updates! Thanks so much TJ! So many changes! I love all the new skins and I like the map.

SHOOT ME INTO A SUBORBITAL TRAJECTORY WITHOUT SPACESUIT OR HEAT SHIELD!!!

UUUUPDAAAAATEEEES!!!! *Burns on reentry* user posted image

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, TJ!

Edited by OrbiterSpore