TJ09

2011-06-10 - UPDATES

Amazing! Thank you TJ <3

(and I agree about the white box with the link... looks like we could be able to modify it)

I thought this was going ot be awesome, but I was wrong. It is AMAZINGLY AWESOME. biggrin.gif It looks really cool, and I've found nothing wrong so far. I love the layout so far, and the help page is certainly interesting. I can't wait to look around the whole site! Thanks so much, TJ! laugh.gif

EDIT; I just tryed changing the layout to Portal 2. I am so amazed with how it looks! It is so awesome! blink.gif

Edited by saphirekestrel

*Has a happy*

Finally. These are awesome, Teleport and Rare x Rare breeding especially.

Thanks TJ and the staff for all the work you did to make this happen.

*Sets off fireworks* >D

Oh, one question - what's the cooldown time for Teleportation? I never found out.

2 days. Just tested.

I was totally surprised to be able to get on DC this morning instead of being

"server busy"....I especially want to thank TJ and whoever had idea of code

with breeding list.

What is cooldown time on Teleport? I couldn't find that information.

I thought this was going ot be awesome, but I was wrong. It is AMAZINGLY AWESOME. biggrin.gif It looks really cool, and I've found nothing wrong so far. I love the layout so far, and the help page is certainly interesting. I can't wait to look around the whole site! Thanks so much, TJ! laugh.gif

EDIT; I just tryed changing the layout to Portal 2. I am so amazed with how it looks! It is so awesome! blink.gif

Regarding the Portal 2 layout--am I the only one that can't get links ("Account Settings", "Change Sort Order", etc) to work after moving to that layout? I'm in Firefox, and could only change it again by using the Back button. blink.gif

What is cooldown time on Teleport? I couldn't find that information.

The time until you can use the same Magi dragon again - 2 days it is. smile.gif

By the way ... anyone know is AP trading still possible?

The time until you can use the same Magi dragon again - 2 days it is. smile.gif

By the way ... anyone know is AP trading still possible?

It probably is. I wouldn't see why it wouldn't be possible. What if you had no magi dragons (or they are all in cooldown?) and now you'd have no way of trading to other people? smile.gif I haven't tried it out yet, though. I would think that you could still AP trade.

I heard AP trading won't be possible anymore now that teleport is implemented..

Where do abandoned eggs go? I assume the biome of the breed, right...? smile.gif

Yes! It looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wicked sweet. Now just gotta figure out which dragon is here lol

WB

I'm confused - but I like it. Why do some biomes have eggs and some do not? can we get a list of users visiting each biome?

I heard AP trading won't be possible anymore now that teleport is implemented..

Where do abandoned eggs go?  I assume the biome of the breed, right...?  smile.gif

As of right now there is still an abandoned page (it still has the same url and the link is on the main page), but it would be cool if they did go to biomes similar to the regular caveborn breeds. biggrin.gif Maybe that could happen in the future!

Edited by saphirekestrel

Ah, ok...I didn't even realize there still was an abandoned page! hee hee There's a lot to get used to around here now! Thanks SKl! smile.gif