TJ09

2011-06-10 - UPDATES

Wee, five minutes in the volcano biome and a CB pink's already mine. And I saw an ice, but missed it. Anyway, my opinion on the biomes is even better now happy.gif

Thanks for the updates, TJ! :3

YUS.

Question though: which biome do we go to for the holiday dragons now? Will they be in one, in all of them, or will a special biome appear for each holiday?

This. Is. Epic. I am generally not much into changes but I absolutely love this one. Thank you, TJ!

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD

THANK YOU TJ FOR ALL YOUR GOD-NESS AND KINDNESS

NOW TO CLEAR MY CACHE

Thank you so much, TJ - these changes are great.

I didn't think I'd care for biomes at all, but now they are here, I'm a convert - they really are good.

And I managed to breed (after using Fertility) myself an Ice x Ice, which is what I was really hoping to do.

I love the egg and hatchling increase - this is my favourite change.

I look forward to being able to use teleport in due course. I haven't really gifted (apart from the odd egg or two to friends in the same time zone) or indeed traded at all, mainly because of the time zone thing. Hopefully, now I'll be able to.

Thank you so much for all the hard work that went into this update.

The only thing, I really don't like is the white box at the top of the scroll showing the link. It leaps out at you and really isn't aesthetically pleasing at all. I don't know if it's possible, but I'd love it if it could go back to how it was before, please. That's a minor thing, but it is at the moment quite glaring.

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

The biomes go like this: 5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Is that a glitch? O.o I love these updates -- Teleport allowed me to receive my Bronze Tinsel safely. (Thanks SO UBER DUPER MUCH, Anonymous gifter!) I'm enjoying the new site layout, and the new BSAs. I wasn't expecting the 5-letter codes, lol.

YAY!!

What is a trophy level? -puzzled- I like the changes, but that confused me.

YAAY that´s AWESOME!! ohmy.gif Thank you very much!

I´m going instantly to lock myself with a bunch of six eggs tongue.gif

Like the change. More so now because some of my dragons are breeding now. Thanks TJ

What is a trophy level? -puzzled- I like the changes, but that confused me.

The trophy level has to do with how many dragons you have:

Bronze is 50 (I think) or more dragons, Silver is 200 (or 250) and Gold is 500+ dragons

^^

The only thing, I really don't like is the white box at the top of the scroll showing the link. It leaps out at you and really isn't aesthetically pleasing at all. I don't know if it's possible, but I'd love it if it could go back to how it was before, please. That's a minor thing, but it is at the moment quite glaring.

Agreed, but otherwise everything looks great.

I had to do a hard refresh to get rid of the garble - thanks for including the instructions for that, TJ!

*leaves brownies for people to much while they wander the new biomes*

Thanks TJ.

It's going to take me a bit to get it all figured out but it looks GREAT!! biggrin.gif

Okay, I've never even played Portal. And I LOVE the skin!

Limits increase... I can have 6 eggs? I thought it would be easy to get used to. But everything in me is saying "You have 6 hatchies! You're locked! Don't torture yourself!" and "4 eggs... gotta breed the 5th" xd.png

Telepport - Must I say anything? YEEEESSS!!!!

Fertility - Probably should have used that on a few breedings, but forgot XP Interresting, at least.

Biomes - FRIGGIN' AWESOME.

No blocking - blink.gifcool.gif

5 digit codes - Sweet! Already found a keeper!

Help page in plain sight - very nice.

Account/Dragons Split - Helps much. Don't have to scroll as much to see my new many hatchies. xd.png

Rare x Rare Breeding - Got no egg, but tried it. Love this. I can breed my reres without getting unwanted eggs!

Codes in breeding list - Nice. I name almost all, so not too big for me, but nice anyways!

Agreed there.

*Sets off fireworks* >D

Oh, one question - what's the cooldown time for Teleportation? I never found out.