DarkEternity

Is your scroll hidden?

Your scroll is...  

124 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So yeah, I was thinking of hiding my scroll cos my iPod throws a tantrum every time it loads but then I can't seen my adults...

Or is it?

Partly hidden, plus my name doesn't appear on the pages of individual dragons. It's easier for me to see how many eggs/hatchlings I have, plus my computer's a bit slow so keeping the number of things I have to load to a minimum is good. Edited by RheaZen

I don't hide mine. I personally see little point in playing a collecting game if I and others cannot see what I have.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have problems with others hiding their scroll, I just know that if I did I wouldn't feel much pleasure or purpose to playing if I can't show what I have accomplished.

Edited by Nectaris

I don't hide mine. I personally see little point in playing a collecting game if I and others cannot see what I have.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have problems with others hiding their scroll, I just know that if I did I wouldn't feel much pleasure or purpose to playing if I can't show what I have accomplished.

This. I want others to see what I have, and it annoys me when I want to see what others have and can't, lol~

Even if I did have something awesome that people might bug me to breed, I'd leave the scroll open. It wouldn't bother me, really.

Partly hidden... though my name appears on individual dragons. sometimes i unhide it though. i only hide it kaws i check on my drags via dsi sometimes [a lot actually] and it wont load ANYTHING because i have nearly 200 dragons [individual pictures, links, gender pictures, logo + links, etc] plus i really only need to see the ones that have the ability to die. :\

My scroll isn't hidden right now. It used to be because I was kinda embarrassed about how many dragons weren't named yet and it was a bit unorganized. But then once I got it organized I was like okay with people seeing my scroll so whatever.

Oh wait I might be a little bit hidden because my name isn't on the dragons' pages.

Edited by Tamago Purin

My scroll isn't hidden at all biggrin.gif I always get so happy when people see my dragons, and fall in love with certain lineages. It's fun showing off my collection, and like others have said, what's the point in playing if noone can see what you've done?

My exact opinion.

Mine is unhidden and always will be. ^^ I like showing off my collection and I like people to be able to see what I have. :3

I don't want to hide mine and have nothing to hide. I kind of like to show off what I have and what I'm doing. smile.gif

Partly hidden, plus my name doesn't appear on the pages of individual dragons. It's easier for me to see how many eggs/hatchlings I have, plus my computer's a bit slow so keeping the number of things I have to load to a minimum is good.

Same here.

I unhidden it for a while, but it's easier for me to check my eggs/hatchlings while it's pratly hidden.

I have nothing hidden except when I catch/breed something that's intended for someone else.

Usually revealed, although there are some occasional periods (like right now) when I'd prefer to keep it hidden.

I'll hide individual dragons when there's a reason to do so (neglected experiment, sickness, gifting), but I personally can't think of any reason I'd want to hide the whole scroll.

Mine isn't hidden. I like showing off too much. ;3

I can definitely understand why people would hide their scroll, though.

For the most part it's unhidden, if i think i got a LiT or i have a ND exp coming up i usually hide my scroll though.

I don't hide mine.  I personally see little point in playing a collecting game if I and others cannot see what I have.

Completely agreed.

I'm rather proud of my scroll, as it's taken me a long time to get it where it is right now.

What's the point in hiding your collection in a game about.... collecting...

The only thing I have hidden is my name on my dragon's pages. I don't need any creepy stalkers. o.0

Completely agreed.

I'm rather proud of my scroll, as it's taken me a long time to get it where it is right now.

What's the point in hiding your collection in a game about.... collecting...

The only thing I have hidden is my name on my dragon's pages. I don't need any creepy stalkers. o.0

Haha I don't even hide my scroll name. One of the top things I come on this site for is descriptions and you can't really see those if I hide my descriptions. Not as prudent since I stopped so much with sites like Subeta as much.

My adults are hidden so I can more easily see where I am at with my hatchies and eggs. When I am not actively hatching things out, I open it back up.

My scroll's totally visible, dragons' pages and all. *shrugs* I haven't started dabbling in Neglected Sciences yet, so I really have little reason to hide my scroll, so I never have.

~Feathers

I keep my scroll visible; I don't mind if people want to take a look at what I've collected.

Nope. I did have it hidden at one point because of a ND experiment and didn't get around to unhiding it afterward. Then I got a PM from someone who thought I was a struggling newbie because all they could see were my dead/dying eggs. xd.png

Normally, though, I just don't have any reason to hide my scroll, and I like when people are amused by my funny dragon names.