DarkEternity

Is your scroll hidden?

Your scroll is...  

124 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I either fog all my growing hatchlings/eggs when I'm not on the computer or I hide my scroll if I want them to be able to continue to get views while I sleep. Otherwise, as long as I'm on the computer and can monitor them, I leave my scroll unhidden.

Not hidden - what for ? I fog a lot, though - to avoid viewbombing. But for adults - why hide them ? Anyone stalks me - fine; if they make unreasonable requests they won't get anything out of me; people who ask nicely I am happy to try and help./

My scroll is partially hidden. It's an easy and quick way to see what you have growing if you hide the adults. Like that I don't have to check my whole scroll if I do a trade and am unsure whether I'm unlocked or not. ^^"

User name is sometimes on sometimes off.

I don't hide my scroll because I'm proud of all my dragons. I also play on a few threads in the Forum Games section that require others to look at your dragons. smile.gif

Oh yeah - I don't show my user name on individuals - in case someone gets mad about something I caught..... it has happened....

Everything's visible on my scroll, usually. Sometimes I hide my name. I tried hiding my scroll once but I think fogging is enough, and I have trouble with fansites when I hide my scroll.

I don't hide my scroll. If I did, that would defeat the purpose of my sig leading to my scroll. I don't mind at all of people browsing through my dragons and I don't have a problem while they are being uploaded when I enter. I guess that's kind of bragging but I don't have the old pink dragons, the lugia dragons (hence my sig), or the prize dragons so there you go. tongue.gif

Completely unhidden. Even when I didn't have much of a collection to see. xd.png

I am pretty good about naming mine as soon as they're gendered. I love being able to check out some of the scrolls that are further along than mine. I get totally jealous, but it gives me ideas too. So thank you to all of you with open scrolls.

Unhidden-- it's not like I have a Holly or a prize dragon that people would be constantly hounding me to breed for them. If I did, I might.

My scroll isn't hidden, and my name is visible on my dragon's pages.

Why? I enjoy breeding for others, so I don't mind getting requests, and I do like to return intercepted trades. Plus, I'm proud of my dragons smile.gif

Personally i see no reason to hide my scroll. I actually quite enjoy it when others look at my scroll, even though my collection isn't as grand as others.

Mine's completely open for everyone to view. I don't have many "rares", as to call them, aside from my trios and holydays. Right now I'm not taking requests due to timeframe issues, but once teleport comes, I'll gladly breed anything I've got for whoever might want an egg from my lineages. smile.gif

Mine isn't hidden. I like being able to see where the dragons I catch in the AP come from, and I wouldn't want to deny anyone who happens to catch one of my bred eggs the ability to do the same.

Partly hidden. Only my eggs and unforzen hatchies are seeable smile.gif easier to me to see how locked i am and easier to show off others and they dont need to load whole scroll (which might take time) wink.gif

Completely unhidden, and the name is shown on the dragons page.

I see no reasons to hide my scroll, and on the contrary I like other people to see it smile.gif

Not at all hidden. How else would people get to read through my 500+ approved descriptions? Besides, it's not like I own anything people would want to bug me for breedings from.

Completely unhidden and the name is shown on the info pages, I´m proud of my dragons and I have no reason to hide them at all happy.gif

Completely unhidden and the name is shown on the info pages, I´m proud of my dragons and I have no reason to hide them at all happy.gif

I wouldn't ever have hidden my name; I only started to do so since the day I was viewbombed overnight and lost four nice eggies; I have NO idea why as none was even POSSIBLY LiT - one was CB and the rest bred from mine own. Now at least whoever did that to me if they were maybe following the CB after not getting it can only do ONE egg/hatchie !

Edited by fuzzbucket

I wouldn't ever have hidden my name; I only started to do so since the day I was viewbombed overnight and lost four nice eggies; I have NO idea why as none was even POSSIBLY LiT - one was CB and the rest bred from mine own. Now at least whoever did that to me if they were maybe following the CB after not getting it can only do ONE egg/hatchie !

I haven't had any of mine attacked, but that is why I have my name hidden. If one is attacked, the attacker hopefully couldn't get the others. I do still fog my eggs/hatchies when needed, but I feel safer without my name visible.

dun want mines to be hidden. 3>3