DarkEternity

Is your scroll hidden?

Your scroll is...  

124 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Unhidden.

My eggs and hatchies are on top of my scroll, and why should people not see what adults I own?

I don't hide mine.  I personally see little point in playing a collecting game if I and others cannot see what I have.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have problems with others hiding their scroll, I just know that if I did I wouldn't feel much pleasure or purpose to playing if I can't show what I have accomplished.

This exactly. I want to display my collection wink.gif

I don't have my name showing, though, to prevent any unwanted "help".

Edited by Tiuvelin

I actually just realised I didn't even include an option in the poll for unhidden /facepalm /facepalm

my username doesn´t show on dragon pages. that´s all I´ve hidden. smile.gif

I do not hide my scroll - I do not see any reason for hiding.

Even my scrollname shows on the dragons page. Because I am very busy I can not check the LiT-Thread after every egg I catch and in the past users could contact me if I interrupted their trade.

Everything on my scroll is under broad daylight. Meaning, they are not hidden and my scroll name appears on dragon pages. :3 I had occasionally hidden my scroll earlier for some personal reasons, but that was only for like 2 days. tongue.gif

My scroll is not hidden, and I generally have my name on all the dragon pages. Sometimes I take that off though.

My scroll have never been hidden, I just fog eggs and hatchlings if they have 7 days or so, or if I want to trade them, to preserve them from sickness or unwanted views happy.gif

I don't get why to hide a scroll, I like to show what I have and also I use a lot fansites!

The only thing is that my name doesn't appear, but it's cause I don't want to be pmd from random people to get bred eggs or things like that.

I don't hide my scroll, to any degree. I also have my name on my dragon's pages.

Personally, I'd get a kick out of it when someone wants me to try a breeding for them... it means that I have something nice. happy.gif (this has happened, erm. less than a handful of times, so.... )

However, I don't like it when my dragons don't cooperate, which has been going on for ages but that's not for this topic.

Partly hidden, with name showing.

I keep my scroll on a click site that views the user page, so I keep adults hidden for ease of viewing. But I leave my name showing on my dragons if some one is interested in something I've bred.

I actually just realised I didn't even include an option in the poll for unhidden /facepalm /facepalm

This is the option I would choose. wink.gif

My scroll is completely unhidden, cos I like being able to look at my dragons whenever I want to. And as others have said, what's the point in collecting dragons, only to hide them away, and not see them? smile.gif

I don't hide mine. I personally see little point in playing a collecting game if I and others cannot see what I have.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have problems with others hiding their scroll, I just know that if I did I wouldn't feel much pleasure or purpose to playing if I can't show what I have accomplished.

Yes, yes, YES!

I completely agree, definitely.

my forum name and scroll name don't match.

only people I know won't view bomb my eggs get the name

I don't need to hide mine but I used to keep it fully hidden, I just leave it like it is so if people have breeding requests it's easier for them to look threw the lineages and CB's I have *shrugs* I'd prefer to keep mine fully hidden to all but a few select users but that feature isn't in, and I don't think it ever will be

Hidden, i show only hatches/eggs. The main reason - some people used to stalk my scroll for rares, and i trade a lot, do NDs etc. So i don't want people do see what is going on on my scroll, what i'm traiding for, codes and stuff like that.

And yes, my name is also hidden.

I don't hide mine. I personally see little point in playing a collecting game if I and others cannot see what I have.

This. :3

If there were a poll option for "not hidden at all" then I'd vote for it.

I have hidden my scroll before (on christmas) because my scroll got attacked by one angry person. However, the majority of people on DC are nice when it comes to scrolls, so I find no need to keep my scroll hidden (and it makes hatching eggs a lot more annoying), so no, i don't keep my scroll hidden.

I hide my name and adults. For now, my dragons are for my viewing only. I have no reason to share them for the most part. The main reason I hide the adults is because of specific naming schemes I have set up. I doubt anyone would "take" any names I have not used yet, but I'm not taking chances. Maybe once I get all my commons set up and named, I might then unhide it.

This.

Buuuut... I don't post my scroll anywhere or even post on here very often. sad.gif So no one else sees what I have anyways. I could hide it and it wouldn't change anything xd.png.

My name is not visible but my scroll is not hidden and linked in my sig.

I don't hide my scroll, I don't have much of a reason for it. I'll proibably hide it once I get into ND'ing...

I don't hide my scroll because I'm open to taking breeding requests (with a few exceptions).

I hide adults and don't display the username. Sometimes I check my dragons from slow computers and telephone - this is reason.

My name isn't visible, but my scroll is not hidden (and is currently linked to in my sig). On occasion I will allow for my name to be visible, but it has been some time. I'm not against hiding my scroll though (and will if I think I need to).