TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

Locked with 4, only missing the dark one. 3 of them have hatched, the 4th should hatch sometime tomorrow. *bounces*

Come on TJ's draggies, grow up!

Its working fine for me.

Gotten 3 of them now - pearl, swirl, and dark. Only one's hatched, and I've got a dupe of the pearl.

Got the Dark one and now I'm locked for 5hours with a split, whiptail, the dark one and the swirly one. >_<

yus! got a dark! have one of each :3 can't wait to hunt again and get others for my sets :3

I got around and nabbed a second dark one. ^___^ My other dark is about to hatch and I'm glad that I got to influence them before it happened.

Moar excited to see the adults.

Have yet to catch the bright and heavy ones, but I have 2 each of dark, pearl, and swirly.

I can't wait for to see the adults!

I finally got a pair of blacks. I have one of each of the others... now I just have to wait a bit for them to gender so I can figure out which way to Influence their mates.

Looking great!

hahaha, the coding on my Pearl is rather unusual, to say the least...  lol

Well you must have caught the counter part to my pearl who's code is the other word for rooster. xd.png

Made sure to influence it male. happy.gif

Sweet, my two days lock is near to its end! biggrin.gif Just three hours left and I'll have two free slots.

My hope is that I'll be so lucky to get two other tiny eggs from the mass of normal ones (with the exception of Spring eggs, that I need) and that they will be the ones I haven't. Until now I got only the bright and the pearly wub.gif *crosses her fingers for a dark one*

Zomg, a few more hours and I'll unlock. But it looks like the mass drop already ended D:

There's something I'd like to ask. According to Wiki's Dragon Release Timeline page, the firsts Dragons were released during 2007. That means 4 years ago.

So why is DC celebrating its 5th birthday? There's something beyond 2007 that we normal users don't know? rolleyes.gif

By judicious fogging and dumping a hatchie with 8 hours to mature (but which I didn't really need) I have been able to get to a lock of

Four different tiny hatchies

the fifth egg (incubated)

two duplicate eggs (waiting to influence depending on the hatchies)

So, I'm pretty happy all around.