TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

I think my hatchlings are deliberately not growing up because they're jealous.... Happeh BirthDAY!

Weird. I got confused with one of the egg's descriptions. I was able to grab three more eggs (even though I missed at a dino egg >.<) and then found out I already have the tiny heavy egg when I thought I didn't. I guess the harvest egg has me baffled between both it and the brightly colored one (I think it's that one) because of their inverted colors between each other. So, the brightly colored one is still left in the wild for me.

Will these stay in the cave after this so we can get them all, or not? I accidentally killed one of my eggs while trying to abandon, and now I can only have 3 sad.gif

Also, can these breed with the Pygmy Dragons?

Edited by cjn3

Will these stay in the cave after this so we can get them all, or not? I accidentally killed one of my eggs while trying to abandon, and now I can only have 3 sad.gif

yes, these are here to stay :3

Woo hoo! My incubated egg hatched and I managed to catch the missing egg to round out my collection. That OCD nigglingly incomplete feeling I've had for the last few day is gone. Ahhhhh...

My eggs hate me. |D

I incubated two of them, so that they would hatch and I can go get the others that I'm missing. Well, they're incubated, but of course they still don't hatch with 3 days 15 hours left and more views than they needed. |D

EDIT: Of course one hatches as I'm typing that. >w>

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

Does anyone know if they are breedable with pygmies??

We will not know for sure until the first of them grow up.

my 4 all hatched at the same time xd.png typical now i'm still locked

3 of my eggs will hatch tomorrow!1 biggrin.gif I only incubate 3 in order to get 3 more before getting scroll loocked again. I hope tomorrow i will get the 2 than I'm missing: the heavy one and the brightly colored one.

I just noticed that the pearly's description says, "The tiny egg shines like a pearl," instead of this.

hahaha, the coding on my Pearl is rather unusual, to say the least... lol

Hmmm... I just noticed that two of the new dragons appear to only have one gender. (Yes I'm behind and yes I haven't read all 56 pages.) tongue.gif

In other news I JUST now was able to catch my first new tiny egg. It is a Pearly. smile.gif I can't wait til TJ's grow up! smile.gif

Cori

8 hours more *-* can't wait when the they grow up!

im locked! but all i need now is the swirly one and the heavy one so,its not so bad i guess! lol good luck all!!

Waiting for them to grow up :3