TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

Yay. Luckily I fogged one of my eggies, because they were hatching during my work. So since this one didn't hatch, I have been able to get my second set (well three more, but ne xd.png)

About 2-3 hours to hatch time! I've got to keep one fogged though so that I can catch more! biggrin.gif I hope that huge wall of eggs in the AP doesn't interfere with the cave drops... :/

Two of mine hatched now, so that I could try to get some more. Managed to snag another of the dark and mysterious ones, and I got the one with crazy swirls, which was the one I was lacking. Both in a 5min drop, not bad biggrin.gif Influenced my dark and mysterious ones, hopefully that will work ^^

yes!!! got all of them!!

now i just need to get all of them agian so i can have both a male and female of each.

Happy Belated B-day Dragcave!

Nearly got all the eggies, just need them to hatch.... xd.png

Has anyone else been having sick eggs as well? I've been having extremely lots of traffic with the 3 click sites I've been using...

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave! happy.gif

Those tiny hatchlings are so cute! I hope I can grab one as soon as my scroll unlocks.

Happy Belated B-day Dragcave!

Nearly got all the eggies, just need them to hatch.... xd.png

Has anyone else been having sick eggs as well? I've been having extremely lots of traffic with the 3 click sites I've been using...

Whenever there is a new release you will see a spike in activity on the fansite, therefore your eggs will get more views than usual. It is always a good idea to cut back on the number of sites you use or not post your eggs at all for the first 24 hours or so.

How long will they be in the cave?

I have 2 pearls, 2 swirls and one each of the others, 4 eggs and 3 hatches, one due to hatch in an hour, but by the time I'm unlocked again I bet they won't be nearly as easy to get. sad.gif I hope they breed to order! biggrin.gif

How long will they be in the cave?

They're expected to be permanent additions, like any normal release, I believe.

So, does this mean we'll get 6 dragons next year? biggrin.gif

My eggs are right at 4 hours now! HURRY UP!!! **pokes eggs** I can't wait to try and snag more! I need the pearl and crimson, but I'll take any of them since I intend to have a small army of each! smile.gif

I still have yet to get any of the new eggs. You people are too fast for me sad.gif I'll get four eventually...I hope.

eta: I GOT TWO!!! I finally got two!!! I got the pearl and the swirl!! xd.png

Edited by Anaria

Just managed a Pearl - hopefully I'll get another on the next drop!

Got one of each now (: They are very pretty :3 I caught the last one on my phone which I think is a bit surprising.. :s

I unfogged my blue hatchie by accident without thinking and it hatched, so I abandoned it, and snagged 2 more swirlys and a pearl...then I misclicked a seasonal! >.< I'll boot that one out later and try for a crimson or another pearl! smile.gif I hope whoever got the hatchie was someone who might not have had any of the new eggs, but I'm sure whoever it was is happy! smile.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DC~ •O•

And... on a sadder note, I can't seem to find any of these new dragons. I hope they're common. D8

Yay! I got 3 different tiny eggs. I misclicked a Neotropical egg though... dry.gif

I didn't read every post in this thread so I might have missed it but has anyone else wondered if these can breed with pygmy dragons?

Yay! I got 3 different tiny eggs. I misclicked a Neotropical egg though... dry.gif

I didn't read every post in this thread so I might have missed it but has anyone else wondered if these can breed with pygmy dragons?

No one but TJ and the artists know for certain until regular users' hatchlings grow up, but it seems that that would be likely.

Edited by Nectaris

i have 4 outta 5 laugh.gif yayz!

... and now i've seen two Leetle Trees go through the cave... ninja.gif