TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

The adults are so cute.

I lobe them all.

Can they breed together? All pgmys?

Anybody knows?

They all are really so nice! The female Misfit's pose looks at me like the female Canopy's one tongue.gif

Such a beautiful small work, spriters! Thank you so much! biggrin.gif

We can't know for certain if they breed with other pygmies, until TJ will breed his. smile.gif

Aw! They're so cute! Now i just need to get a Crimson Flare Pygmy!

Awesome job Spriters!

Oh no, I got another Crimson Flare egg and misclicked a Canopy sad.gif

I don't need Canopies anymore, so I'm going to abandon it in 5 hours for trying to get a Dark Myst Pygmy egg.

They're all so cute! I don't think I could pick a favorite. Well done, artists!

How cute! All I need to have them all is the dark and mysterious one. Great job artists!

Wow, the adults all look awesome. smile.gif Can't wait to get the ones I'm missing.

The adult sprites are all amazing and i love them! I cannot pick a favorite among them. Thanks to all the spriters and to TJ for giving us this handsome new batch of dragons. It is going to take me quite awhile to collect them all.

So far I have 2 Crimson Flare eggs (one will hatch today) and two Seawyrm eggs, I think -- are those the crazy swirl ones?).

Must.Have.More!

They are so Pretty and Cute!!! I love pygmys Dragons I was hoping he would make more!! Thank You TJ and Spriters I love them!!! They are my fave breed as I have pygmy goats wink.gif

Now all we need is the breeding ratios fixed and I can make my Pygmy army. smile.gif

Edited by majors

The Seawyrms come from the pearl eggs. smile.gif Misfits come from the swirly eggs. I love all of these adults! I can't wait to get the two I'm missing. I'll be busy collecting for quite a while! ha ha

Edited by MedievalMystic

Awww they are all so cute ^^ I'm going to getting a bunch of these

WB

I'm scroll-locked now and I can't get the 5th one (the one that says : this tiny egg is heavier than you expected)

A huge thank you to Walker for writing the Nilia adult description. Without her they would be nowhere near as awesome!