TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

Yes, I tried to grab a tree but got a second swirly instead. All good! biggrin.gif

I'm waiting for my tiny blue and heavy to hatch so I can grab a swirl. smile.gif

Swirlies are my favorite and I don't have one yet. /le sigh.

I haven't been online in a long time due to a muscle problem in my right shoulder/back soooo I thought I would go on today and print a pattern. I also checked my hotmail and then something told me to go check out Dragcave. So I went to my scroll and then to the cave. SOOOOO you can imagine my surprise when I saw new EGGIES being dropped in tiny little devils. So I managed to grab 4 of them. Now scroll locked. Will have to register them with Dragon Fix and Egg Rescue when I get home from seeing Mom up in the Nursing Home--weather permitting of course. biggrin.gif

Wow cool, I just saw an egg with a description this tiny egg is heavier than it is expected and didn't find it in wikia and was going to post tongue.gif.

So these eggs are forever?

EDIT: Thnx TJ tongue.gif.

Edited by 7asho0m

Yay! I grabbed three of the new eggies. But I also happened to spazclick one I already have and I am stuck.. Grrrrr.....

Aww it's so ickle and small!

I hope that cake isn't a lie.

Happy birthday DC!

The eggs SHOULD be permanent... If not, it's like giving someone a present then taking it away again at the end of the day.

Edited by dracocharky

Nice! Just when I think I'm out of stuff to do! DC is just awesome! cool.gif

Once again happy 5th birthday to DC and also happy 1st birthday to our new 5 gorgeous dragons! biggrin.gif

I've been catching mine in pairs. So far i have a set of pearls, swerls and darks. All i need now are a pair of crimsons and heavies.

Is this "wait an hour" thing permanent? I really don't like it, cause then I can't get eggs sad.gif

Its not really wait an hour. They come every five minutes, but its easier to catch them every hour.

mad.gif what does it mean, no eggs?

EDIT: GROW UP, HATCHLINGS, GROW UP!

Edited by chimerakid111

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave!

Ah,.... I need my scroll to unlock so I can get new eggies,.... This 9 hours is simply grueling xd.png

Its not really wait an hour. They come every five minutes, but its easier to catch them every hour.

That depends, I personally find it easier to get eggs on the five minute mark than the hour drop.

I had two of mine hatch, so I grabbed two more eggs, another swirled, and a bright one. That means I have at least one of each. I now kind of wish that I had influenced the first swirled, so now I have to wait to see what it genders before influencing the new one.

at last I can see those beautiful hatchlings on my laptop! previously I saw them only at my parent's computer and in the internet cafe and it gave some lower-quality image. now I can enjoy pretty sprites, they are so awesome, thank you, artists! think my most favourite are "crazy swirls"!

Just notised this x_x Got 3 swirly ones and a dorsal ;_; Tomorrow I'm leaving for two days and the drops are already mixed. Its gonna be a long time till I get these ;_;

My first new eggie hatched, but now I'm locked with four hatchlings D: I'll grab a firey egg tomorrow...

Yay, now I has at least one of each, and two of the heavy egg - so hopefully i can nab a second for each of the remaining four eggs before they become too scattered in with the other eggs ;3

Well, damn. I managed to snag some this go 'round! *has snagged a heavy, a dark, and a swirled*