TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

Two hatchlings were born this morning, so I could take the fifth tiny egg!

I'm curious to find out if they are breedable with Pygmies biggrin.gif

Edited by Elyn05

Wonderful little dragons, and a great anniversary event! Many thanks to all involved!

(Finally got at least one of each, woot.)

Beautiful Sprites!

Now to start the collection of thee...pygmies.

Adorable! I am so excited about the tiny little breeding projects this will inspire.

I'm torn between the Dark Mist and the Seawyrm xd.png I think the Dark Mist is my favorite, though! So beautiful!!!

so glad i infuenced my dark mist to be female, i like the female better than the male xd.png

The adults are amazing!!! The Dark Mist is my favorite, but I like all of them.

Thank you, spriters!!!

The Seawyrms come from the pearl eggs. smile.gif Misfits come from the swirly eggs. I love all of these adults! I can't wait to get the two I'm missing. I'll be busy collecting for quite a while! ha ha

Ah! OK. Thanks for that info. I could not remember which egg was where on the front page and hadn't had a chance to check the Wiki yet.

Anyway, I love them all and will have a full set of them all as soon as i can!

They are so cute! Love the adults just waiting til hatch a couple to try and get the last 2 I need

Beautiful work spriters and thanks again TJ

Is it just me or on the Misfit pygmies adult description there is a problem with the word dragon ? xd.png

Edited by Shadowfox16

I am unsure which of the adults is my favorite, and my only real complaint is that the hatchlings on the sea wyrm are a little too close to the adult size, but that is just a personal preference.

what a wonderfull little bunch of adults they become smile.gif

Okay, I think I'm adjusting to the female Misfit. Her forelegs still look short, but it's becoming cute. smile.gif The misfits are definitely my favorites of the batch. Since I only have one, I'll just let it gender how it does. Note to self: Need a Crimson Flare, 2 Seawyrms, and another Misfit.

Thank you spriters and TJ for yet another great release. Now I just need to get unscroll locked and get more eggs I'm missing three out of the five and I want them all!

Two hatchlings were born this morning, so I could take the fifth tiny egg!

I'm curious to find out if they are breedable with Pygmies  biggrin.gif

ANNNNND, if they ARE breedable with Pygmies, does that mean that they'll be

breedable with the Pumpkin Holiday dragon?

ETA: My four new eggs are now little hatchies. So am locked til they mature.

ETA2: I just looked at those adults!! Now I MUST have entire SWARMS of all of them! They're gorgeous!! Thanks artists and TJ for a cupcake birthday party!

Edited by oddsoxdi

I've loved all of our releases, but this one has been extra special..at least I think so! I can't stop staring at my scroll! xd.png I have 2 Myst hatchlings, a Misfit hatchling, 2 Misfit eggs, and Two Seawyrm eggs so far. My goal is at least 5 pairs of each...and spares! That's a lot of dragons! lol

Once again, thanks so much TJ and the artist's, this is much appreciated! <3 And from the sounds of it, all of the little guys are much loved by everyone! smile.gif

Edit: It doesn't seem like the female misfit's legs are short to me...she looks like she's flying with her front legs pulled close to her body, and her feet/paws tucked in. Or, she could be laying down on her belly with her back legs stretched out...I don't know! lol

Edited by MedievalMystic

Interesting new hatchlings. I hope they'll be breedable with Pumpkin's/Pigmy's though.

Yay, one of the eggs hatched and I managed to get the last one I need happy.gif I now have 5/5. I'm also wondering if they'll be able to breed with norm pigmy's or if they can only breed with their on species/breed.

Glad everyone likes the new dragons! I love them!<3

Grats to the other spriters, and I hope everyone enjoys the new additions!~

Cute. The bright swirly dudes' descript has some sort of odd error in it.

i cant wait for mine to grow up. i'm excited to see what sort of lineages folks will start creating!