TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

Agree. smile.gif I'll have to make little armies of all of these cute little pygmies.

so far i have four just gotta wait 3 hours for my one of them to hatch then the last one will be mine MWAHAHAHA

Whoo hoo, I've managed to get my hands on all five types! What a fun event, and the grownups look GORGEOUS. Can't wait to start hoarding, ha ha. Thanks, spriters and TJ!

~Feathers

Misfit Dragons will steal food from beneath other dragons’...

Maybe it's just my computer being wierd, but are those symbols supposed to be there..? XD

Anyways, the adults are absolutely gorgeous <3 My favorites remain the Misfit, the Dark Myst, and the Seawyrms, but I'm loving the Nilias as well (Which I didn't think would happen. >w>) Of course, the Crimson Flare's are gorgeous too, don't think I don't love them. <3

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

Maybe it's just my computer being wierd, but are those symbols supposed to be there..? xd.png

Many people have already mentioned it and it has been brought up in the Grammar Patrol. Seems like it's not just you or I. :3

~

I do love the adults. Still working on getting on all of them. Luckily the ones I have dupes of have dimorphsim. Hopefully the influence will stick. :3

SO cute!!

I love them!! the perfect surprise/present for DC's birthday smile.gif

Whoa, the adults are really amazing. and soooo cute! I cannot decide which I like most, for they are all awesome!

Oooooo...

Dang it now I want mine to hatch and grow up even more!

Nice job spriters! And happy Birthday Dragon Cave! (it's oddly close to mine lol...)

so i don't know if anyone's dragons have grown up besides tj's, but if anyone's have: are they able to breed RIGHT NOW? and if not, does anyone know if they WILL be breedable in the future?

also, amazing job with the dragons, artists!! i have always loved the pygmies & mints & i'm SO excited to have some new teeny-tinies!!!

misfit

OOOOOO those dragons are so cool!! (and theres an odd typo-ish thing in the description of the misfit dragons) my first one (a seawyrm) hatched, and i got the last one of the release that i needed, a crimson flare egg. YAY!!!

Aww...these pygmies look adorable! I just need two more until I have them all.

Awesome job as always spriters. They look amazing. ^^

Only about 18 hours until I have an adult, too.

They're so adorable!! I definitely have to get some of each now, for sure. I wish there was a way to have them in real life, they all sound so cute and fun. x3

they are soooooooo cuteeeeeeeee......every single one is adorable but i love the last ones best!!! ♥♥♥