TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

I love the hatchies. They're so cute. happy.gif I've gotten the pearl, brightly coloured and crazy swirls eggs so far. Can't wait to see what the adults look like.

Since my first batch has now hatched, I have been able to get one of each (and an extra Dark and Pearl). I'd like another Swirl, but that will have to be put on hold until I am not locked. biggrin.gif Now to wait and see what they look like as adults to help me determine what I will want to continue to hunt.

Yes, what are these mysterious dragons? I'm really impatient... Lucky i have my trusty Red Dragon Okuma on hand, ready to hatch the eggs earlier. Since I have a hoard of pygmies, I'm really hoping these eggs will be able to breed with pygmies. Considering they are all small. smile.gif

Aaah, five eggs... *glares at full egg slots* Managed to get crazy swirls, heavy, brightly colored, and mysterious. Even though I'll be spazzing over getting that last one (the aquatic one, right), and opposite genders besides, thanks for the new release TJ and artists!

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

Woah, got a heavy one, crazy swirls, and pearl. smile.gif

Locked up again and am still missing the swirl egg but I have a pair of darks, a pair of pearls and a pair of heavies with a single bright rounding out my scroll.

Holy fudge, this is the first time I've had my eggs get soft shell!

Fogged my whole party out of paranoia for a whole day. Hopefully they'll be fine now...

Oooh, happy 5th DC!! I'm unlocked, but I haven't seen any of the new eggs yet. sad.gif *goes to stalk the cave*

Locked, Full AP, Long Loading Times. :'(

Happy 5th DC

Nice!

I've been locked and uber-locked, so I couldn't dive into the mix until now. I caught a "crimson" last night when an egg-slot opened and a "heavy" and a "mysterious" tonight after a hatchie matured and opened me up.

Now I'm egg-locked again, but I got three of 'em! smile.gif

Oh my squee! I'm already seeing hatchlings on fansites. biggrin.gif

*prods her own eggs*

Well, my blue one won't hatch for 11 hours, but at least has a crack. ^^

And also, I'm excited for TJs adults.

Finally got all 5! can't wait for TJ's hatchies to grow up. Once again, Happy 5th Birthday Dragcave!

Got two pearlies and one dark. Nothing hatched yet. I wonder what the adults will look like.

Can't wait to see the adults!

Two of mine finally hatched so I could snag the last two breeds I was missing.

I'm especially curious to see the reds and aquatic adults. I have my guess on the aquatics.

Here have the bigger cake.

Every one get a piece of caje

()()()()()

(.............................................................................................)

(.............................................................................................)

~Edit to remove, unnecessary stretch of post.~

Edited by _Z_

So, has everyone already gotten theirs, or is 2am cave-time just a really good time to get new eggs? I refreshed *three times* (wasn't concentrating), and the same tiny heavy egg was still there! Finally realized, and clicked, and got it!

HAPPY B'DAY DRAGCAVE!!! and awesome new little eggies! biggrin.gif