TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

the adult is so cute biggrin.gif can't wait til mine grow and we see the other adults

The oldest known dragon was created and hatched in May 2006.

So that's 5 years ago.

Thank you very much xdlugia! biggrin.gif

I'm so glad I could grab a pearly egg! The adult is so beautiful!

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Yay! One of the new dragons finally matured. It's so cute. If it was made into a plushie would hug it so tightly. I cannot wait till the others mature into full fledge dragons.

---

5/5 Goal reached

1/5 Second Goal Of Birthday Eggs

My hatchlings won't grow up for 2 days, so I'm scroll locked until then.

Can't wait to get the other eggs I'm missing. smile.gif

Eeee, the Seawyrm adult is so damn cute! biggrin.gif I love it! Can't wait to see the other's now!

Yay! Seawyrm and Nilia Pygmy adults! *is stalking first post* Must... see... others!

EDIT: Crimson Flare adult! 3/5 3/8!

EDIT 2: blink.gif Misfit Pygmy... I LOVE IT! SO glad I got one! Wooo! 4/8

EDIT 3: Dark Myst pygmy male adult. Actually, I'm mostly posting/editing this to get to know the new names xd.png

EDIT 4: Misfit female... Personally, I think I'll go influence mine male. Her forelegs seem a strange and will take getting used to, just like the female pillows for me. The female is nice, but I love the male. 6/8

EDIT 5: Oooh, female Dark Myst is pretty. I thought I'd like the male better because he's blue, but I was definitely wrong! 7/8

EDIT 6: Last one! Aww, how cute. <^_^> Now to wait for my mint to grow up so I can grab another egg.

Edited by AlternateMew

The nilias are adorable and the seawyrm is very pretty. Can't wait for the others to mature.

Misfit Pygmy! LOL. Love the name.

Edited by Sir Barton

So far out of the 3 adults my favorite is the Seawyrm, which is surprising since I thought it was the least pretty of all the hatchlings! xd.png I love it's tail and wings! I think all 3 are awesome though! I can't wait to see my favorite's, the black and the swirly! smile.gif

Love, love, love the Misfit and Myst adults! Gorgeous!

Edited by MedievalMystic

The Crimson Flare stayed tiny. Tooo cute.

Description error?

Misfit Dragons will steal food from beneath other dragons’ <- weird a, euro, TM??

What a sweet bunch of tiny dragons! My favourite is the seawyrm pygmy, I think, but I love them all... thank you very much!

Yes, it looks like there is some character encoding error on the description of the misfits.

I love the new sprites, especially the crimson flare pigmy.

Ooh, pretty adults ^^ The seawyrm is my favourite, I think. It looks so pretty and elegant

they are so sweet! thanks a lot, Spriters/TJ and happy Birthday! biggrin.gif

Well you must have caught the counter part to my pearl who's code is the other word for rooster. xd.png

Made sure to influence it male. happy.gif

I think that you might be right... gonna influence mine to female...

Heh, 2 of my adults still need to grow up. They will grow up eventually. ^^;

They are alle totally awesome. Got 4 of 5. I'll wait until they gender and then get them mates.