TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

I was able to hatch my 'brightly colored' and 'pearl' eggs this morning so now I can finally get the fifth one, which for me is the 'heavier' egg. *stalks cave entrance, ready to pounce*

Can't wait to see the adults tomorrow!

ETA: Wow, I got my fifth egg just now on the 5 minute drop! I wasn't expecting that!

Edited by Maladjust

Just got three of my four eggs to hatch. By the time my other hatchlings finally grow up, I can grab more. I just need the heavy one and the crimson one left. I am already happy I have two of the swirlies and they're influenced. So, there's my male and female. biggrin.gif

I have the need to post my eggies on another clicking site, but then I know I'll have a TON of sick eggies

Yeah! Now I have one of all birthday egg! I can't wait to see my little cute dragons! biggrin.gif

I hope that the drops continue for at least a few more days so that I am able to get at least one of each before they go back into being regular drops

I think it will continue for a while. Normally when a new drop starts it continues until the number of new dragons in the population reaches a certain level. I'm already seeing Canopys mixed in with the tinies.

One of each, and one extra of the pearl one~ Thank you so much for the lovely new eggs~<3

sweet =)

Perhaps they could breed with the Pygmy´s ?

Becouse they are tiny too...

Oh and before i forgot it to say:

Happy Birthday DragonCave

Luff them so much. <3 Tiny eggs are so cute. ^.^

Just need the pearl one, gotta wait till it unlocks. P:

Well, I'm a little late to the party because I've been away for the weekend (and was scroll-locked anyway), but now I'm home and have caught myself two of the new eggs - a swirl and a bright one. smile.gif Looking forward to catching the others in due time, and seeing the adults. All that remains to be said is...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGONCAVE!

biggrin.gif

Got the Swirl, Heavy, and Pearl....and I'd have another if I didn't accidentally click a CB Swallow dry.gif -sigh- At least I got 3 laugh.gif Happy Birthday Dragon Cave! 8DDD