TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

After some work - I was able to get all 4! I wish we could have 8 of these!

I got a pearly one! biggrin.gif

I was starting to think my internet was too slow or they were impossible to grab, but they are catchable!

Now to wait for my CB pillows to hatch so I can get the rest.

Happy 5th birthday DC so glad to be a part of this years celebration. I love the new eggs!

Four hours to hatch time on 2 of my eggs and 5 and 6, respectively, on the other two. Should I:

1) Go do something productive until four hours is up, or

2) Stare at them and somehow think it will make them hatch faster or my eyeballs fall out, whichever comes first?

Edited by blackdragon71

Yeah Black - I'm guessing you are doing option 2 right now (coz thats what I tend to do)

Thank you TJ for the leetle eggies and happy 5th anniversary of the release of Dragcave.

This game is awesome.

I've been gone since they first started dropping...are they still available on the hour or anything or was that it?

They're still available but "old" eggs are mixed in with the new ones. Good luck. smile.gif

Three of mine will hatch in a bit less than 4 hours. I'm looking forward to hatchies. smile.gif I just wish TJ's would hurry up and grow up. smile.gif

censorkip.gif these eggs are hard to grow! I've had to fog all of them 3 times at least!

censorkip.gif these eggs are hard to grow! I've had to fog all of them 3 times at least!

Leave them fogged until they are under 6 days 12hrs. And keep in just one fansite if they are getting sick. Mine are fine and have never been sick.

For those folks who are incubating, don't stick them in fan sites until 5 days. They're still getting sick, even when incubated. I had to fog mine twice before I was able to add them to sites without worry. For those who can't incubate, wait until 6 days. Increased fan-site traffic during a release almost always guarantees sick eggs. And these seem to be a little sensitive anyway.

Also, don't add into more than one or two sites. That should be plenty to get new releases the number of views they need during this time.

Hate to quote myself, but to people complaining about softshell and sickness, this is information you probably need to see.

Leave them fogged until they are under 6 days 12hrs. And keep in just one fansite if they are getting sick. Mine are fine and have never been sick.

I agree...I usually only use one hatching site unless they are below the 3 day mark then I add one or 2 additional sites to hatch them...usually I only need one additional site.

All of mine got sick as well but I followed the advice above and they're doing much better now lol. But I'm so excited to have some new pygmys other than the regular ones! Assuming these are pygmies. blink.gif

I'm in love with the pearl for some reason. Really hopes it genders female... Anyway.

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY DRAGCAVE!!! I'M OLDER THAN YOU BUT YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MORE POPULAR THAN ME =D

I hope these won't be rare...I have two mysterious black, one swirl, and one brightly colored. I really hope I can get one of the pearls, but they all look fantastic.

Oh boy. More dragons for me to catch. Yay. >_>; *forgot all about the main page*

Thanks TJ.

(I know it's probably been asked before, but does anyone know if this is a normal drop?)