TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

Does anyone know if these'll be around for a while? We just got done celebrating my neice's birthday this weekend, and I'm likely going to be busy for the next couple of weeks.

i finally became unlocked, just need crazy swirls and bright colors. got the other three.

Does anyone know if these'll be around for a while? We just got done celebrating my neice's birthday this weekend, and I'm likely going to be busy for the next couple of weeks.

According to the DragCave Wiki:

Fact: The mods said that they aren't a special release, but a permanent addition to the cave.

I'm locked, now, with two heavies, a pearl, and a swirl. smile.gif

I can't wait to see the adults.

Failing that, I can't wait until these eggs hatch so I can get some more. smile.gif

Edited by SolarCat

Yay! I've finally managed to snag a pearl and a crimson. <3 My vamp hatchie also grew up, so I decided to snag a vict-- uh, I mean poor, abandoned egg from the AP, and got myself another vamp. I also rescued an ER split egg, and it hatched just a few minutes ago.

I am on fire tonight! ;D /kick'd

I've got a deep sea I'm trying to hatch so I can go for the next ones. biggrin.gif

Now, I got the heavy one! biggrin.gif Just missed the Crazy Swirls one, tho. tongue.gif

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

Until this event's over?! Darn!

Er.. no, I didn't say that. o_0 I meant until my eggs hatch...

Er.. no, I didn't say that. o_0 I meant until my eggs hatch...

Whew! Good! I'm egglocked for a bit, and I don't wanna miss the Crimson one. I got the Crazy Swirls to lock me along with a bred Spring.

AWESOME! Hopefully these leetle hatchlings I got grow up soon.

Edited by LeahTheSilverWolf

Whew! Good! I'm egglocked for a bit, and I don't wanna miss the Crimson one. I got the Crazy Swirls to lock me along with a bred Spring.

I also need the Crimson one, along with the Pearl. Can't wait to snag em tonight. :3

I've just caught mines a couple hours before! laugh.gif I have two darks, one shiny and one heavy!

... does anybody knows when will this be over? unsure.gif

I've just caught mines a couple hours before! laugh.gif I have two darks, one shiny and one heavy!

... does anybody knows when will this be over? unsure.gif

I believe these are permanent additions to the cave.

Half an hour to hatch time, then I can go hunt a couple swirlies.

that would be soo cool! laugh.gif

I've began gathering pymiesand was wondering to wich breed breed them ( lol ) and if these are permanent, then it would be soo cool! cool.gif

My first ones should hatch in about 6 - 7 minutes. smile.gif Then I'll be free to try to get more.

Happy Belated Birthday DC ....

I love this place ... it's DC birthday and we get the presents of five new eggs

Thank you TJ and Mods and Spriters ... thank you everyone

Some of mine are now hatched and I'm free to try to catch more. I love these little hatchies. smile.gif

Yeeeeeeeees! My maniac clicking got me an awesome heavy egg. Lalalalaalalala! Singing, singing, oh so happy! biggrin.gif

EDIT: OMG! Pearly one! Darn, now I'm scroll locked. Oh well. Millie's luck has paid off. ^^

Edited by Millieclaw

WAIT, so this won't be permanent?

Damn, I am still missing the heavy egg!!!

I believe they are permanent.

3 of mine hatched and I caught 3 of the heavy eggs and my black egg should be hatching soon. I now have at least 1 of each of the 5. smile.gif

I just got another pearly! I see now why everyone has been selfish about these eggs... they're just so small and shiny, shiny! *crazy giggle*.

I gave up my Red Dorsal and a Pink for these puny dragons. They'd better be worth it. Now, to get the crazy, bright and dark ones.

I do so love my hoard of pygmies... but these are so CUTE! Imma throw out my pygmy egg. Seriously, though, people are dropping Ice and Thunder eggs for these. If they become common I'm going to be very, very upset.