TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

i ahve 3/5 eggs 2 of the dark ones and 1yellowish one and 1 pearl one. I salo foudn a skywing in the AP with about 5 days left, 7000 views (still not sick but fogged) and maturing( was at 6dasy wehn i got it)

Personally I am not that concerned about sickness, as long as someone isn't viewbombing them, chances are I will catch it before they get too sick. When I first started dragcave, my eggs used to get sick all the time and I never lost one due to it. Even the time I knew some hatchlings would hatch sick(they would have so many views as an egg that they would be sick immediately upon hatching), but I had lost my internet to fog them.

I just incubated them, and put them in my usual hatcheries, all but one should hatch tomorrow morning(and the one isn't only because I ran out of reds that are able to incubate).

Edited by Nectaris

Whoo, congrats on summoning! And the paper. biggrin.gif

Thank You very much!

At least I've got it after a lot of fails.. xd.png

My heavy one egg have already 4 days and some hours left.. I've warmed it, but I still think it's too fast.. but maybe it's nothing, because sometimes I say stupid things, sorry for that ;x Just curious, because it's older than it should be I think.

Edited by Nusieq66

My question is, since the AP isn't blocked anymore, why isn't there continuous drops? Normally there is.

I incubated my newbies and put them in my normal amount of hatcheries, and they are all fine, should hatch on schedule tomorrow evening. Just do what you normally do. wink.gif

Cheystar, that is also my question. I looked in a couple of threads, but really didn't see anything on it. I'm hoping its just because of the new egg release and this won't be permanent. :/ It's hard enough to catch the egg I want with continuous drops.

Finally! biggrin.gif

I got a swirly one!

My bright one is sick though sad.gif I hid it, but is there anthing else I can do?

And because every one abandons their eggs for these new ones (even I did) I got a Sun Rise/Set and a Swallow Tail.

One question... When does the cave return to normal? dry.gif

Any ways, I'm happily locked! smile.gif

Edit: wait... since when as I level 3?!?! (sweet level up) ohmy.gif

Edited by Sparkgirl

So, for those of us who want 1 adult per sprite, it looks like ther will be not 5, but 8 new adults? Judging based on that 2 of TJ's have 3 different ones and one has 4, so that equals 1 (2 for the black) frozen hatchie(s) plus different M/F adult sprites. Some numbers I feel like reporting:
  • * For those who collect different adult sprites: 8 new

* For those who also collect frozen matured hatchies: 14 new (8+6 new matured hatchies)

* For those who also collect frozen S1s: 19 new (14 plus 5 new S1)

* Someone correct me if I'm wrong?

Phew! Glad I only fall into that first group!

You are lucky to be in the first group! I'm in the third! Also, add that I usually collect 4 CB pairs and a bred pair, in addition to the 2nd stage hatchies pair and the 1st stage hatchie (no matter if there isn't dismorphism!). Seeing this release was really like an headshot for me, as it means 65 more eggs to get! blink.gif

Not that I'm unhappy, but this really complicates the things... wink.gif

I just caught a pearl from a cave drop on XX:35 which lasted some 10 seconds...

0.o

can someone please inform me, i'm sure it's been asked a bazillion times, but are these going to be permanent or special release??? i'm assuming tj would NOT make them special release only, since there are SOOO MANY to catch!!! dry.gif no one would be able to catch all the ones they wanted *two dragons of each species even* if they were only special release.

BUT, i want to make sure, i wanna hear the official word!!!

misfit

My question is, since the AP isn't blocked anymore, why isn't there continuous drops? Normally there is.

I incubated my newbies and put them in my normal amount of hatcheries, and they are all fine, should hatch on schedule tomorrow evening. Just do what you normally do. wink.gif

The cave drops so many eggs per hour, mostly at the top of the hour. Most of the time, the eggs tend to sit for a while so it takes the whole hour (give or take a little) for them to be picked up. With new eggs, they all get taken quickly so there are times when nothing is there. The overall number of eggs is the same.

Actually there is a longer drop at the full hour and then a 3 eggs drop every 5 minutes. That's perfectly normal.

SMALL event. xd.png Because all the eggs are tiny. I love it. Managed to be unlocked (first time EVER) and snagged two of the eggs so far.

The cave drops so many eggs per hour, mostly at the top of the hour. Most of the time, the eggs tend to sit for a while so it takes the whole hour (give or take a little) for them to be picked up. With new eggs, they all get taken quickly so there are times when nothing is there. The overall number of eggs is the same.

Ohhh. I didn't realize that. Thank you for explaining. ^^