TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

Would we happen to know if these dragons are only going to be here for a limited time or are they permanent?

What a tiny surprise!

Five small eggies for a fifth birthday is pretty appropriate. Focus on pretty biggrin.gif

Already got a pearl, a dark and a crimson one smile.gif now for heavy and swirl... grow up hatchie! Please?

Edited by Lolchen

Would we happen to know if these dragons are only going to be here for a limited time or are they permanent?

I think they are permanent but only TJ can give an "official" answer.

They're here for good! smile.gif I was just reading up on some of the lineage projects going on...er, maybe I'll just breed for other's! xd.png Sounds complicated. What 'coding' do people do for lineage projects? O.o lol

It would make sense if they're here permanently or they're just here long enough for everyone to get them in time because there are five eggs and we can only grab four. Then after grabbing the four eggs and unless you've incubated two or three of them ahead of time, you have to wait some more for them to fully grow up after they hatch.

Dammit! (sorry, but i'm upset.)

I kill me little egg in an earthquake >:C

I wanted my sunset to grow up!

How do I get the little shell off mah scroll?

I just got a pearl, I've learned NOT to stick them up on clicking sites as soon as I got them. -huggles fogged black and heavy-

Dammit! (sorry, but i'm upset.)

I kill me little egg in an earthquake >:C

I wanted my sunset to grow up!

How do I get the little shell off mah scroll?

you could have used alot.png or censorkip.gif, you have to wait 2 weeks :L

Please don't double post. Use the edit button and edit your comments instead.

Also, questions that aren't the topic of this thread (which is the new release and DC's birthday) are spam and should be asked in the appropriate place (usually the Help forum). Answering off topic spam is also spam and should be taken to PMs.

I hope they can breed with pygmies and pumpkins xd.png

I'm so excited, seven more hours before my first one can hatch... then I need a couple hatchies to grow up... grumble grumble

They're super cute!

A bit over six hours and 3 of mine will hatch. smile.gif They are finally also cracking.

Well I caught 3 of the 5 today(doubled one) so now I have to wait til 2 hatch to try for the others I need

Sorry Rubyshoes, but that was a rhetorical question...I wasn't expecting any answers! wink.gif

And finally, my eggs are cracking! I kind of wish I had been up at midnight now, I'd have hatchlings all the sooner! smile.gif

Hory clap! These eggs are sensitive! D: I added them to my normal two click sites and now suddenly they have softshell! Had to fog them right quick and hope they will be okay.

Happy birthday DragCave! I caught four this morning, and can't wait to see the adults. The eggs are lovely.

All I need is the swrily and the bright colored one W00T!!

...I just need to have my ember grow up and my bluna hatch into a hatchie

I REALLY wish white dragons had heal becuase of how many times these dragons get sick