TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

Sorry about the misconception there, Riverwillows...and what would be fair in your eye's? The entire DC player base...thousands of user's... going without extra slots because of the way one user chooses to do their scroll? Is that 'fair'? I think not. :/ Life isn't fair. We all might as well get used to it.

Of course not, don't be silly. What would be fair, is that extra slots would be the norm for everyone. If you give one person a slot, give all. That's what's fair.

Making fun "extras" available to a select few that have chosen to create armys or have tons of dragons, and leaving the rest out in the cold cause they choose to have smaller scrolls...THAT is what is not fair.

And just because "Life isn't fair..." that's like saying the devil made me do it. Yeah, life isn't fair, but this is not life. This is recreational fun...we come here to play and forget about "real life" for awhile.

Anyway, this argument is pointless. It probably won't change. I just don't have to be happy about it. And I do have the right to say so.

Ok something has to be wrong I just checked out the cave to grab these little guys and there was no eggs in the AP and none in the cave =(

Please stay on topic. The topic is the new release and DC birthday. Other discussions should be taken to PM.

can someone please inform me, i'm sure it's been asked a bazillion times, but are these going to be permanent or special release??? i'm assuming tj would NOT make them special release only, since there are SOOO MANY to catch!!! dry.gif  no one would be able to catch all the ones they wanted *two dragons of each species even* if they were only special release.

BUT, i want to make sure, i wanna hear the official word!!!

misfit

again, can someone please answer my question?

again, can someone please answer my question?

As far as I know they are permanent but the only "official" answer is TJs.

Also another question by another user asked earlier about eggs not in the cave - "The cave drops so many eggs per hour, mostly at the top of the hour. Most of the time, the eggs tend to sit for a while so it takes the whole hour (give or take a little) for them to be picked up. With new eggs, they all get taken quickly so there are times when nothing is there. The overall number of eggs is the same."

I managed to get 2 brights, one dark and mysterious, one pearl, and my first leetle tree! (doing the happy dance)

Can someone confirm whether or not they will be fertile and be able to mate successfully with other pygmy's??

Happy Birthday, DC! And thank you so much for the beautiful eggies, TJ <3 They are lovely!

With my scroll only unlocking bit by bit, it took me until now to fill each of my 4 slots with one of the new eggs. Dark, Swirly, Pearly and Heavy. Nice. *^-^*

Can't wait to get the last one and enough of each to make my scroll happy.

smile.gif

To everyone else who didn't manage to catch the all until now.. don't give up and relax. It isn't that hard if you bring a little patience and persistence to the hunt. ^.~

Can someone confirm whether or not they will be fertile and be able to mate successfully with other pygmy's??

That will have to wait until the first ones owned by users grow up. Anything said before hand is a "spoiler".

I'm hoping it lasts a day or two more, I haven't got a dark one and I'd like to get another pearly.

wow nice i got some new eggs and hope which i will love one. happy birthday to dc. i not know how much years dc had.

Edited by Soundwave95

4 days and 17 hours for hatchlings here! smile.gif Can't wait! I'll have to fog one to get 3 more since I grabbed all of them back to back! And my 'tiny army' has begun! biggrin.gif I'm hoping for the crimson and pearl next time. Good luck on the hunt everyone! I can't wait to see these adults!

I want the pearly one. So bad. ;A;

*glares at my hatchies* Why can't you grow any faster? >C

Happy Birthday, DC. <3

Edited by trappedinthenight

You will...it's just a matter of time! smile.gif And yes, I influenced my two blacks to be male and female, so hopefully it works! I love these tiny beauties! <3

Edit: I think a lineage project between the black and crimson dragons would be really cool! smile.gif It'll be my first project and I'm looking forward to starting it!

Edited by MedievalMystic

I guess they will breed with other pygmies.

I wonder if that means they'll breed with pumpkins too? That'd be cool.

Man, I really wish the new scroll limits had been implemented. Ah well, I got four of the five new eggies. smile.gif I'll just have to wait until they hatch before I can try my next summon.

I think a lineage project between the black and crimson dragons would be really cool! smile.gif  It'll be my first project and I'm looking forward to starting it!

if there isnt a dark fire linage already that would be a good name....or dark ember...hmmm...

anyways i FINALLY got three more! in one short burst of miraculous luck i was able to get a crazy swirl, a heavy, and a dark! YAY!!! now to wait for my chance at a firey one...(i already had a pearl one...i got that on saturday)

Edited by Leonis

That is a good name! I was thinking something along the lines of the 'Dark Imp' or 'Fire Imp' lineage...since imps are tiny demons! ha ha

Edited by MedievalMystic

Ugh. I want my green dragon to grow up so that I can earthquake my sunset so that I can get more eggies! Grow up stupid lagger dragon! dry.gif