TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Ooh, I only have two more to go! I'm missing the SQUIDY egg and one more, I don't know which one.

Thanks again to all the Spriters and TJ! This is so much fun. xd.png

ETA: Oh, it's the mountain one by dragon_mando that's the other one I'm lacking. :3

Edited by Diem Adrienne

I've been trying to figure out what the animation on this egg user posted image is supposed to be of? Is it a chicken? *squints* unsure.gif

It is a chicken crossing the road LOL

Tee hee, just got Kila's squidy egg, so dragon_mando's mountain is the last for me. :3

Good luck to those still hunting! biggrin.gif

Yay! I am done!

But gah!!! my OCD is really bothering me about that one missing egg in the last row T.T

I love Silvanon's unicorn egg! Thanks to everyone for the gorgeous eggs. wink.gif

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but starting today the eggs aren't showing up in my Chrome browser.

Still works fine in my IE, so it's no issue. Just a little weird!

This year's Festival of Eggs has begun! The event has been extended to three days this year (from last year's one), although it uses the same basket as last year.

To quote last year:

Happy Hunting!

The event has been extended twenty hours as a result of the downtime. It will now end at 8 pm EST on Tuesday, April 26.

If you missed it, the first post contains updated time from downtime. :3

@Klinneah: It is supposed to end tomorrow at 8:00 EST.

Thank you! I'll be staying up then; I only have *counts* 32/53

Some of these eggs really make me want to draw what they might've hatched into were they real eggs! They're all beautifully done!

Some of these eggs really make me want to draw what they might've hatched into were they real eggs! They're all beautifully done!

Me too, especially the gold cross, piano, steampunk and this one user posted image

30/53 x_x

Hopefully I'll be able to finish it. =x

I will most definitely not finish mine because I'm about to go off to bed (it's 9:30 here) and I have school tomorrow.

But I don't think I'll be able to sleep...my parents are giving my brother "The Talk" ohmy.gif

I finally caught the egg I sprited!

user posted image

#51 only 2 more to go!

Thanks to everyone who liked my peacock eggy. It was a lot of fun making it for this event. I'd also like to say thanks to all the other spriters and TJ for making this such a fun event!

Edited by Hot on Fire

Just one left! 52/53 xd.png

On another note: Which egg do you all think looks the most like it could be a 'real' DC egg?

Edit: CAUGHT 'EM ALL!

Edited by alabaster_demon

Can someone tell me what Seiss' egg is? I think it might be a koi, but I'm not sure. I love the way it looks, I just want to be sure I'm looking at it correctly.

Thanks to the spriters and TJ! I'm so glad I managed to catch them all!

Can someone tell me what Seiss' egg is? I think it might be a koi, but I'm not sure. I love the way it looks, I just want to be sure I'm looking at it correctly.

I thought Seiss's egg looked like a goldfish, but I'm not 100% sure.

I thought Seiss's egg looked like a goldfish, but I'm not 100% sure.

I'm pretty sure it's a goldfish, yes. Usually if it were meant to be a Koi it would have splotches of other colors. Not saying that all Koi look like that but it's the, if you will, generic coloring for said fish ^^

Besides, the file name is goldfishegg <or something similar

Just realized about this event.

How often does an egg appear and and how much total time is necessary to catch ‘em all?

How often does an egg appear and and how much total time is necessary to catch ‘em all?

Please see the fact post linked in the second post of the thread. How much time necessary will depend on how quickly they are showing up for you. :3

~

Alright, I added an egg faq to my post. Please lemme know if I gave incorrect info. ^^