TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Hey, can you hatch your Easter Eggs? And what's with that little critter? You know,

"This isn't a dragon, it's a baby chick! What's that doing in a dragon cave?"

Is it a basilisk? A cockatrice? Both come from the egg of a rooster incubated under a frog, so...

Nope-- Easter Eggies are just for show. And the chicken is just a chicken. wink.gif

Not going to make it-- 8:20 and the deadline is 9 pm Pacific-- not going to get them all this year. Still, got quite a lot!

i have 42 eggs now... is the event still going on till Tuesday ? lol i'm so close! rolleyes.gif

Out of curiosity, which is the 'anonymous' egg with a fish swimming beside it..? I have all 53 eggs, and not one of them (Except for the Goldfish egg, of course cx) looks even remotely like it has a fish near it. Thanks cx

From the sublime to the ridiculous — first I caught the Jupiter egg, then the Pac-Man! biggrin.gif

And I mean "ridiculous" in the best terms possible wink.gif

Nope-- Easter Eggies are just for show. And the chicken is just a chicken. wink.gif

Not going to make it-- 8:20 and the deadline is 9 pm Pacific-- not going to get them all this year. Still, got quite a lot!

8p.m. EST tomorrow, not today.

they're all really cool ,extremely beautiful and creative! i love the cross + lilies one and the one that looks like a part of Howl's Moving Castle! biggrin.gif

Every time I thought I had a new favorite, I found another one I adored. Thank you and great job to everyone involved! Wish I had been here last year so I'd have those Eggies and that sweet Banner!

8p.m. EST tomorrow, not today.

Well that's good news-- I was certain it was midnight tonight which would make it the 26th.

biggrin.gif

Yay! All 53 at last!

Thank you for all the lovely eggs everyone! I wish I had had the time last year to collect all of them like this year!

Yay! Finished!

Thank you everyone for a very fun event!

Remember people, many of the questions can be answered over on the first page of this thread =)

Yay! All done. Weird didn't seem to take me as long as last year, even tho there were more eggs. Or maybe it just felt longer and not this time cause I knew what to expect.

Ooooh all the pretty eggs.

Why did the Chicken cross the road?????

BWAHAHAHAHA! I zoomed in on the eggie to see what the heck was moving-- I've not read all the descriptions-- Brilliant!!

Out of curiosity, which is the 'anonymous' egg with a fish swimming beside it..? I have all 53 eggs, and not one of them (Except for the Goldfish egg, of course cx) looks even remotely like it has a fish near it. Thanks cx

The fish is in it, not beside it. Check out the credits in the second post to see the exact egg. :3

The fish is in it, not beside it. Check out the credits in the second post to see the exact egg. :3

Ahh, I see it now. Thanks much >w<

Well, I KNEW I was right time/wise. Well, I got 52 out of 53, so that is not bad!

Looking forward to next year! Thanks for this year, TJ and Spriters!!

EDIT-- got the last one-- Unicorn (if my eyes do not deceive me)!

WOOHOO!!!

Edited by cynlee717

Got all the eggs finally.

I honestly didn't expect to get all of them since I took my time and didn't really care too much, but I did. happy.gif