TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

53/53

I am content. But as I thought, the Amateratsu egg was third to last =___='''

Yay I got them all! Thank you TJ and spriters for another fun Easter event.

Please see the fact post linked in the second post of the thread. How much time necessary will depend on how quickly they are showing up for you. :3

~

Alright, I added an egg faq to my post. Please lemme know if I gave incorrect info. ^^

Camo, Sockmeister for kiffy's, not cameo! xd.png

And I spotted that leetle fish in Anon's. Very cool!

13 more to go! But it's just about 7 pm Pacific time.... leaves me only a few more hours until it's midnight on the East Coast (9 pm here).

I love Silvanon's unicorn egg! Thanks to everyone for the gorgeous eggs. wink.gif

OMGosh, I LOVE the basket in your sig!

I wanna!! ;D

What's a cameo? i've always wondered but when I Google it I get stuff about jewelry...?

OMGosh, I LOVE the basket in your sig!  I wanna!! ;D

Thanks! If you go back a few pages you will find the code for it. It was made by Ready.

Seeing as I always do that, you'd think I would have learned by now! Lol, thanks, Lagalicious.

What's a cameo? i've always wondered but when I Google it I get stuff about jewelry...?

Sorry, I meant camo. Cameo does have to do with jewelry. Camo is short for camouflage. :3

Finally got Zovesta's egg. happy.gif

2 more eggs to go. biggrin.gif

Thanks ^^

Wasted my egg-hunting time watching a movie called Husk. Barely scary. Waste of time. It was too predictable and not nearly jumpy enough. Gore was plentiful however D:

OFFTOPICCC!!!

I should have an egg by now, it's been like twenty minutes. sad.gif If I can get ONE more i'll be happy and go to sleep.

Edit: got it! it's the pretty pawprint one smile.gif

Edited by glamoursea2

where are people getting the GIF of the easter egg basket in their signatures?

page 118, made by Ready

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameo_%28carving%29

It's defined as a relief image (in which the forground is actually standing out from the background) carved in a single colour with a contrasting backdrop.

Most commonly seen as a white profile of a woman's face with a green, red, blue or black backdrop.

Anyway, on topic. Anon's egg is my favourite. That was even before I saw the fishy. It's so simple I love it! I hope the mysterious spriter knows their egg is loved..

I have obtained all eggs~

biggrin.gif Got all of them! And ironically enough (for me) Nakase's was my last one. That one is definitely my favorite, although I love all of the eggs. Thank you TJ and the spriters, I love this event!! cool.gif

46/53

should finish later tonight.

ninja.gif YEAHYA!!!!! 53 eggs!!!! woot woot!!!!

great event! thanks to the artists, yall did such an amazing job! the uniqueness, creativity, beauty & awesomeness is truly amazing!!! biggrin.gif i want to look at them all the time! luckily, we get to keep them.... so i CAN look at them whenever i want!!! haha!

and to tj & anyone & everyone who had a hand in putting together & organizing this event, and all the fun events here at DC: THANK YOU!!! thank you for the time & effort that you put in, away from your real life, so that we can play digital easter egg hunting and egg catching! gamers are a unique breed! laugh.gif

I love the ones by ParticleSoup and DolphinSong the best. They're all really awesome, but the Jupiter egg just made me squee when I got it, and I love star sapphires. ^^

Hey, can you hatch your Easter Eggs? And what's with that little critter? You know,

"This isn't a dragon, it's a baby chick! What's that doing in a dragon cave?"

Is it a basilisk? A cockatrice? Both come from the egg of a rooster incubated under a frog, so...

46/53. And just picked up my favourite, the piano keyboard + rose one smile.gif

No, I don't play piano. But it's the most beautiful, at least to me. Up until this one, I liked the black pearl one best.