TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

I'm confused about the "Stitch" egg. I don't see anything that looks like the cartoon character. I've never seen the movie so maybe that's why I'm missing it. Can someone please explain? I've been told that one of Bernouli's eggs is Stitch. I'm assuming it the dark one?

The symbol on the dark blue egg is the same as the symbol on Stitch's back.

AGH! that was close. i closed the page as an egg popped up and nearly had a heart attack because it had been taking a while and i was like "D: FAIL I nearly had it!" but it popped up again. phew! that could have been bad....*asplodes*

sorry but I had understood that the eggs could be taken until tomorrow (Tuesday) evening. I misunderstood? help me.

Just want to drop in and say that the Anonymous egg with the little fishy swimming inside it and the goldfish egg are my favorites this year.

Amazing job guys!!!

They are all beyond wonderful :3

I'm way too old to collect easter eggs irl anymore so this made my easter xd.png;;

sorry but I had understood that the eggs could be taken until tomorrow (Tuesday) evening. I misunderstood? help me.

It will now end at 8 pm EST on Tuesday, April 26. <TJ's words

thanks. You must excuse me, but I write from Italy and the time is different. What time are you?

I haven't deciphered the theme for some of the more obscure eggs, is there an FAQ for each egg's theme?

Wish there's more to catch lol xd.png

http://dragcave.net/easter/SnowSherry

Please don't post eggs so that those who don't want spoilers won't see them.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

now where did that beauty come from? Cheshire's egg just hopped in my basket... :3 very sparkly and piiiink <3 I like pink <3

NO DAD NO. don't make me go downstairs...CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF IMPORTANT STUFF???

meh >>

guess he doesn't understand. oh well...maybe later. aaaand i'm still waiting for that squid!!!!

I havent seen any eggs for 20 minutes. I only have two left to get...thought this was to last until tuesday or did I misread something?

The symbol on the dark blue egg is the same as the symbol on Stitch's back.

Thanks.

thanks. You must excuse me, but I write from Italy and the time is different. What time are you?

Cave time right now is 6:19 pm. Germany is 6 hours later (12:19 am). I'm not sure if Italy is in the same time zone as Germany or not (I doubt it.), but hopefully this will help

I have returned and i got the egg that looks as if it has been filled with gold biggrin.gif

But seriously, is that a DUCKKK???

Woop. I think I'm just about done. I have all of the eggs now. ALL OF THEM. >:D

It will now end at 8 pm EST on Tuesday, April 26. <TJ's words

Kari Mustang, an answer to your question.

Kari Mustang, an answer to your question.

Then can someone explain why I havent seen an egg for 30 minutes even though I have two left to get?

i think she added that duck because i checked her scroll and there was no duck

btw, is there going to be any suprise eggs like last year

Then can someone explain why I havent seen an egg for 30 minutes even though I have two left to get?

are you sure you didn't get them all? might want to recount.

Here are the 00:25 pm. then I switched now to Tuesday. But I can not understand how much time I have to catch the eggs!I'm just a geek!

sorry!

unsure.gif

I have returned and i got the egg that looks as if it has been filled with gold biggrin.gif

But seriously, is that a DUCKKK???

Not just any duck... A Psyduck. laugh.gif I must admit I'm curious about it too!

39/53 and about time to call it a day. 14 will be cake tomorrow!

are you sure you didn't get them all? might want to recount.

Okay my bad. I feel better now...I had thought there were 55 eggs to be found. Not 53. Thank you ^^;

Okay my bad. I feel better now...I had thought there were 55 eggs to be found. Not 53. Thank you ^^;

Haha no prob biggrin.gif