TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

didn't see Sif's egg on the list at first but i just got that one...very beautiful! i <3 the colors!

thank you to all the spriters for these unique and purdy eggs!

28/53

Does anyone know how long I have to get the rest? unsure.gif

Tuesday 8 PM EST is when the event ends.

quick question: does anyone know the time interval between the eggs appearing? I probably won't have enough time to get them all, but I'm gonna try to get as many as i can.

To quote Sock from the first page:

You don't have to hunt the eggs down. They show up at a random time, at around 5-15 minute intervals.

Thanks for this lovely event biggrin.gif

Unfortunately I´ve been away so I don´t think I´ll be able to get them all... =(

didn't see Sif's egg on the list at first but i just got that one...very beautiful! i <3 the colors!

thank you to all the spriters for these unique and purdy eggs!

Ooh, thanks! I tried going for an improvement of last year's egg, while still new and unique, and I think I did well. <3 Glad you like it! ^^

Got Lyssie's egg. So bright it caught my eye the second i refreshed the page! Lovely ^^

@Sif

you did great, it's so swirl-y and cool! And it has my favorite colors biggrin.gif

Edited by glamoursea2

So, the hunt will be available tomorrow? I need a bit more time to collect 6 more eggs. smile.gif

*crosses fingers* i want LadyLyzar's piano egg and Kila's squishy squid! ohmy.gif must...have...

ohmy.gif

Silvanon's egg! <latest addition to my easter egg collection!

U.

N.

I.

C.

O.

R.

N.

S.

Need i say more?

YAY. biggrin.gif

So, the hunt will be available tomorrow? I need a bit more time to collect 6 more eggs. smile.gif

Yup, you have until 8 PM EST tomorrow.

Yup, you have until 8 PM EST tomorrow.

Thank you.

Now I caught TJ's eggy. So pretty. smile.gif

re-logged on to find Kiffren's egg waiting for me. For some reason it reminds me of a graveyard or a haunted house...very cool!

I wont be eating a diet of foot items!

I GOT THE SQUIIIIID!

*cuddles it forever*

LUCKY! <3 *wants*

I looked ta the list but every time i get a new egg i go "DOH! tha'ts soo pretty...i don't remember seeing that egg though" and i go back to see who the talented spriter of the egg was...i'm lovin' this. last year's was a must-participate activity for me.i feel kinda guilty now for locking myself away in my room with my itty-bitty laptop to hunt 'em all down on a day i should have spent with my family but at the time it seemed reasonable rolleyes.gif *shrug*