TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Meh. I'm probably not gonna catch them all. I'm still missing like.. 30 eggs. There so pretty htough. I don't care if there is no prize .I want da eggies! *sigh only have 20 with a day to go. AND I've got to go to school.

aaaaand i just snagged the Anonymous egg...mysterious, mysterious... tongue.gif

very cute, and is that a little fishy in there or am i just seeing things in the pixel eggs? O.O

Rainbow_Joy I feel your pain. I have, like, 13, and have school tomorrow...and my mom hates when i spend all day on the computer. but at least it was fun, and I have some good ones.

BUT. I. MUST. GET. THAT. SQUID. OR. I. WILL. DIE <.<

Edited by glamoursea2

aaaaand i just snagged the Anonymous egg...mysterious, mysterious... tongue.gif

very cute, and is that a little fishy in there or am i just seeing things in the pixel eggs? O.O

The goldfish egg? If that's the one, it's image name is "goldfishegg" something or other, so I don't think you're seeing things. tongue.gif

19 to go and just over 24 hours to do it for me. So much fun!

The goldfish egg? If that's the one, it's image name is "goldfishegg" something or other, so I don't think you're seeing things. tongue.gif

19 to go and just over 24 hours to do it for me. So much fun!

Go look at Anonymous' egg (if you want spoilers or to know what they're talking about). There does appear to be a wee fishy in there. So cute! :3

Go look at Anonymous' egg (if you want spoilers or to know what they're talking about). There does appear to be a wee fishy in there. So cute! :3

Ugh! I need to get reading glasses again. I had to squint and hold my laptop to my face to see that. laugh.gif It is cute!

So i'm not hallucinating after intently staring at the screen begging for another egg! :3 Good to know!

SickSoul's egg is lovely <3 I love anything purple.

At least I has a squid!

At first I was all like O.o

Is that a SQUID?

Then I was all like

OvO

It IS a squid!

So After the I was all like

:3 *squish* I luff you squiddy!

One of my hatchlings grew up during the down time. I was waiting for it to gender before I froze it, and then it grew up. Is there a way to make it back into a hatchling?

I know this is late, but I haven't been around much... Easter and all.

Means the artist didn't want their name credited in the list.

Well, mystery artist, whoever you are, you did a fantastic job. The egg is gooooorgeous! <3 Gotta love the little fishy :3

It's almost midnight here..

I need to get that goldfish egg before i go to bed!

Edited by user560

i love how at the bottom, where it says who's viewing the topic, TJ's name shows up as his little...logo, shall i say? ^^

YES! I got the piano egg. it's sooo pretty, the rose is amazing...i can never draw roses, i just can't seem to get the petals right! D:

I got all mine smile.gif

Out of interest, is there a list similar to the one in the second post for last years easter eggs? I'd like to have a look 'cause I'm a curious cat like that xd.png

Please ask questions in the appropriate places. Try the help section, or the tiny little questions thread in the help section. :3

Congrats too all the finishers and good luck to all the hunters!

Man I really need to get in the game! I only have 6!

Man I really need to get in the game! I only have 6!

high five! I feel sooo behind...everyone's either finished or nearly there...

waiting...patiently...tweaking...i'm not very patient....

YEAH! GOT ONE! *happydance*

high five! I feel sooo behind...everyone's either finished or nearly there...

waiting...patiently...tweaking...i'm not very patient....

YEAH! GOT ONE! *happydance*

I feel the same, i'll never get all the eggs in time D:

finished *g* ..that was quite some marathon, especially with the cave down, but it was worth it . really nice eggs, thanks to all the artists

I'm confused about the "Stitch" egg. I don't see anything that looks like the cartoon character. I've never seen the movie so maybe that's why I'm missing it. Can someone please explain? I've been told that one of Bernouli's eggs is Stitch. I'm assuming it the dark one?

I'm confused about the "Stitch" egg. I don't see anything that looks like the cartoon character. I've never seen the movie so maybe that's why I'm missing it. Can someone please explain? I've been told that one of Bernouli's eggs is Stitch. I'm assuming it the dark one?

the pattern on the egg resembles that of the character Stitch, i believe