TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Is there any way to catch the eggs of last year?

Sadly, no - if you did not participate in the festival last year, you will not be able to collect those eggs.

Also - no, the festival eggs are not "hatchable". smile.gif

Good luck to everyone - keep refreshing, you still have a few more hours!

Aaaand 53! Got them all.

And they're all so cute and pretty. Thanks a lot spriters and TJ for this lovely event. smile.gif

I like how there is only 5 in the bottom row while every other row has 6, anyone with OCD probably threw a fit at that lol

Slowly getting there, I'm at 45/53 too. And really grateful for extending the deadline, otherwise I would never have made it.

Hrmph. Between work, clinicals, school, and exhaustion, I can get on maybe one hour every day. I have six of them. >.> And I'm heading in to work until 7 and then taking a friend to the store since she crashed her car. Looks like I'm staying with 6.

I was wondering why there weren't any eggs showing up anymore so I counted them and figured I found them all, Yay!! xd.png They're all really pretty!

Yay! I'm still picking up eggs. I really want that chicken crossing the road one but don't have it yet. biggrin.gif

Finally got the last one I needed. Thanks to all you spriters and TJ for the fun egg hunt! smile.gif

I have a quick question which I did not find in search - I finally have all the beautiful eggs, but have not gotten the border/divider made by EarthGirl. Does it only go to people with last year's eggs, or will it top the collection for those of us who only have this year's eggs?

And, as always, a great big thank you to TJ and all the spriters on this beautiful collection! It has all been very nicely done! wub.gif

user posted image

Aaaand I'm done.

Thanks guys for the awesome hunt happy.gif

Edited by Isuzu

I have a quick question which I did not find in search - I finally have all the beautiful eggs, but have not gotten the border/divider made by EarthGirl. Does it only go to people with last year's eggs, or will it top the collection for those of us who only have this year's eggs?

And, as always, a great big thank you to TJ and all the spriters on this beautiful collection! It has all been very nicely done! wub.gif

I'm pretty sure it only goes between eggs from last year and those from this year. Which stinks because a lot of us weren't here last year and I think that banner is adorable. D:

I have a quick question which I did not find in search - I finally have all the beautiful eggs, but have not gotten the border/divider made by EarthGirl.  Does it only go to people with last year's eggs, or will it top the collection for those of us who only have this year's eggs?

And, as always, a great big thank you to TJ and all the spriters on this beautiful collection!  It has all been very nicely done! wub.gif

It only appears when eggs need to be separated from the previous year.

Ninja'd ninja.gif lol

Edited by eaglefeather831

I'm pretty sure it only goes between eggs from last year and those from this year. Which stinks because a lot of us weren't here last year and I think that banner is adorable. D:

I hope that we (users at their first Festival of eggs) will get that nice border next year! happy.gif

Thank you so much for the quick replies! It is a shame that it is only a separator and not a topper for those of us without last year's eggs because it really is gorgeous. Oh well! I guess that makes it a special bonus for those who were here last year. Must admit I am kicking myself for missing out on so much between 6/2008 and 9/2010.

I hope that we (users at their first Festival of eggs) will get that nice border next year! ^_^

Agreed! :D

I would also like to see a cool banner/divider if TJ decides to do another Trick or Treat. :3

Agreed! biggrin.gif

I would also like to see a cool banner/divider if TJ decides to do another Trick or Treat. :3

This! A spooky one! biggrin.gif