TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

What duck are you people talking about..? o_O

if you go back a couple pages, you'll see someone with an image of all their easter eggs. At the bottom right corner, you'll see the duck

if you look at her scroll, and click her easter basket, you'll see no duck

Haha, got all 53. Thanks, staffies, for another great hunt this year! Glad I was able to finish. smile.gif

I made two badges for the event. happy.gif Anybody wants to use them?

user posted image

[IMG=http://www.iaza.com/work/110426C/iaza17988657420300.gif]

user posted image

[IMG=http://i53.tinypic.com/2uo311y.gif]

Thank you. Those are very nice. smile.gif

the koi..the koi...the koi!! i want it so much...im about halfway through the eggs, must keep hunting! it will be over at 5 PM tomorrow for me.

Sadly, I forgot about the event, so... I'll maybe get 5 eggs, but I've been /that/ inactive as of late. :\. Just don't see a ton of fun in DC anymore. Maybe I'll get back into it- but I have a feeling I won't ^^;. So, um... Bye?

And at 20 hours and 1 minute on the 25th day of April in the year 2011, I have finished the 2nd annual Dragcave Easter Egg Hunt.

Hehe, had to sound official.

Unofficially: HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

I love them all but my two favorites are Gradient's Dragoneye and Silverdrak's Starlight.

Funny I was starting to freak out while refreshing because I haven't seen a single easter egg spawn in over 30 mins ...and then I went to look at my basket and realized that THIS IS IT.

53! Wooot finished!

More like grinning hyena. :3

Schitzo Hyena grin. 8D

Damn why do I hafta be busy tonight? I want to actually catch all of them :/ haha oh well. They're gorgeous and I'll be happy w the ones I get.

- why do I hafta be busy tonight? I want to actually catch all of them :/ haha oh well. They're gorgeous and I'll be happy w the ones I get.

You still have almost 24 hours, Pinkie. Can you collect tomorrow?

53/53 this morning around 10 a.m.

Once again, thank you, spriters and TJ! This was fun, and the eggs are beautiful.

Edit for random extra s.

Edited by Lagie

oh good! I'm glad it's also extended through tomorrow. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get them all tongue.gif Only about half way there haha

I've been trying to figure out what the animation on this egg user posted image is supposed to be of? Is it a chicken? *squints* unsure.gif

Okay, got mine a few hours ago now ^^ .

There won't be a 54 coming as a surprise .... I hope xd.png ?

EDIT

@Jill Dragon : It's a chicken crossing over a street and sometimes a car comes by ^^ .

Edited by Shichibi

I've been trying to figure out what the animation on this egg user posted image is supposed to be of? Is it a chicken? *squints* unsure.gif

A chicken. Ah, so close to getting all 53. Just a few more to go.

I managed to get them all. I had a sleepless night and decided that while laying in bed watching TV that I would have my laptop with me and just keep checking the site every 10 minutes or so.

I was hoping for one more to make 54 and complete the last row of eggs. I'm a stickler for symmetry and that last row of 5 eggs vs 6 in the others is bugging me!!!! LOL

I managed to get them all. I had a sleepless night and decided that while laying in bed watching TV that I would have my laptop with me and just keep checking the site every 10 minutes or so.

I was hoping for one more to make 54 and complete the last row of eggs. I'm a stickler for symmetry and that last row of 5 eggs vs 6 in the others is bugging me!!!! LOL

Oh god I'm glad I'm not the only one that bothers. Last year's eggs don't end in an even row, but I was rather hoping this year's would. It would look so much nicer that way. D| Oh, well, I suppose it doesn't matter that much since it's not like people look at the eggs too often 11 months out of the year. But it still irks me a little. xd.png

wait, how do you know that there are 53 easter eggs this year?

There are only 53 eggs this year because that is what it says on the second post of the first page of this topic. Same post as where it shows the pics of the eggs available. biggrin.gif