TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Finally got all, was quite a stress this year for me since I was not home over the weekend, but managed to grab then all to my luck. biggrin.gif

My fave egg is this one: user posted image

Edited by Takora Drakan

53/53 last egg was Kuraianubis's egg :3

Ah, only 53 eggs? I got them all them. I was hoping to grab another one to have a nice even set of them, but if I got a full set I'm perfectly happy with that. They certainly are pretty. smile.gif

I expected at least one other egg so the line in the basket is full. But I'm happy with all 53 eggs, too! Great sprites, thank to everyone organizing the event and the spriters!

Hahaha...Looks like I've forgotten how to count now for every 5 to 15 minutes checking my scroll kept up empty handed. Only now realizing to count the number of new Easter Eggs counted 53. laugh.gif

I've pulled an all nighter and am still like : does a quick count: 13 short :/ Guess I'm not going to bed quite yet sad.gif

omg, just found out this event is going.

lol, you best hurry! i think you have about 13 hours.

Edited by ParticleSoup

Got them all! Some of them are SO pretty!

I love the piano one with the rose, I'm not sure who its by, but its real nice, congrats!

Edited by Chiaki

Got them all! Some of them are SO pretty!

I love the piano one with the rose, I'm not sure who its by, but its real nice, congrats!

You can see in the first page a list of all the eggs with their creators smile.gif

Apparently I had gotten all 53 right before I got in bed last night and didn't even notice. tongue.gif I logged on a few minutes ago and was like, "why isn't there an egg??" but then I counted.

They are so pretty~

Avacado egg with the leaf sprig? Which one is that? O.o

Yes, it was Rhea's egg...

Got them all last night (it's around 3 PM here right now) before I went to sleep. Big thank you to the whole team for the event and the sprites! (My favourite is Gradient's egg - user posted imagehappy.gif)

Edited by Agleka

Whee, just got my 53d! I was freaking out that I still had several to go before realizing there were six eggs in each row and not five...xd.png

Thank you again TJ and spriters for such a lovely event. happy.gif The eggs are all gorgeous!

Looks like i won't be getting all of them this year... i've only just collected my first egg!!! And i can't do an all nighter =(

I finished in the middle of the day yesterday. I misscounted, and was freaking out that there were no more eggs showing, so yeah

@merovingio

I don't think you can catch the eggs of last year..

I have 32/53, i hope i can get them all before the event ends.

I just got blackberry's egg ^^

Edited by user560