TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Yay, finished!!!! Got all 53. biggrin.gif

The eggs are all so beautiful, my favourites are Nakase´s (it´s so festive and fits perfectly to the event smile.gif ) and the goldfish egg though.

Thanks to all the spriters for your hard work. smile.gif

44/53. Hm, wouldn't have finished anyway, but I fell asleep. Woke up for a while, collected eggs while doing something else, and now I'm going back to bed xd.png

Happy be-lated Easter to all. This was quite fun and beautiful. Thank all of you for the lovely eggs. A heck of a lot more fun and easier then Easter egg hunts of old. (And a whole lot less messier and all of them findable. (And if you miss finding those, you don't get the ugly surprise finding of those eggs later.))

Again, thank you and I enjoyed.

Oh and edited to say this. Don't ask me which eggs was my favorite. I liked them all and would be hard pressed to pick. Anyways I was collecting for the fun of it, since this is fun. *grins*

Edited by LishaDragon

@penguin - on any page in THE CAVE (scroll, AP, etc).

I haven't gotten them all yet but so far I really like the one with the leetle tree (or whatever seedling) just coming to life out of the egg(soil).

Aaaand that's 53. I never thought I'd get them all in the short time I had but I did. biggrin.gif I love the dragon eye and the jupiter.

Thanks to all the artists!

Happy Easter all!

Happy Easter to you too sweetie! xd.png Looks like you're at about the same number as me in your egg collection tongue.gif Good luck!

And the lovely nightsky moon-&-stars egg by Saph is my 53rd egg. smile.gif Thank you to all the artists that participated. Each egg was an absolute joy to discover!

Whoop! Found all 53 easter eggs in 1 day. Nice game.

Edited by Starryuta

do eggs appear on the forums, or only on normal dragoncave

Only on the cave pages.

I just read in another thread that TJ added a couple more at the last minute last year... I have no recollection - is it true ?? Do I need to be here Tuesday evening ???

Yay! Present for the egg hunt this time round smile.gif

Only found 37 eggs as yet - but I'm still in hopes to get them all before it's over smile.gif

Very beautiful, each and every one.

do eggs appear on the forums, or only on normal dragoncave

Normal Dragcave.

Absolutely lovely. smile.gif Thank you to all the spriters!

Hubby and I both have our 53 - they are so gorgeous.

Thank you to TJ and to the spriters for this lovely collection; it's been great fun again collecting them.

Being the paranoid person that I am and remembering that a few extras were added at Halloween, I shall keep an eye out for the next few hours, just in case any more pop up.

Happy hunting to those who still have some left to find.

Goes to admire basket again.

if I dont get the squid I will consume a diet of ground up shoes and shoelace pasta with sock sauce

Edited by penguin_adu6oo

My favorite eggs are :

-the green bunny egg (simple, iconic design)

-the chicken/potato/wtf egg (keep you wondering 15 minutes after you've caught it)

-the rotten/neglected egg (now I can say I have one on scroll tongue.gif )

-steampunk egg (points for thinking outside of the egg! xd.png)

-the egg with a tiny fish inside, (verrry pretty! biggrin.gif)

Just 12 more eggs... Hopefully I can get them all after I get home today. Oh well, better do everything really quickly.

if I dont get the squid I will consume a diet of ground up shoes and shoelace pasta with sock sauce

PLEASE don't let penguin_adu6oo get the egg. This I have to see.... xd.png

My faves (invidious but still) are Nakase's, the peacock, steampunk and piano - and also the one I thought was Woodstock, because I can still see him in there - Pokemonfan13's - and - oh heck, maybe I don't have favourites after all biggrin.gif.

#53 is the blue egg with the orange butterfly for me!

Thank you once again, TJ and spriters, for a great event with beautiful eggs.

Good luck to those still hunting!

Four Three more to go for me. Will have them all before I have to leave for work. Yay! Edited by iluvmychis