TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

I didn't get a chance to start this until this morning, but already at 9/53. I love these little collecting games! Thank you TJ and spriters!

Oh, wow, Dragon Cave is lagging.

There's like more than 1300 users online O_o

Then yesterday when it was first released about over 2400 users tongue.gif .

54th ... Surprise? or hoax (I'll just keep checking in case tongue.gif)

blink.gif

But I THINK you only have 53....

Some one just above us posted they got a 54th egg....and someone above that said "40/58"....both of which don't surprise me, as I said, TJ threw out a few extra last year as a surprise....

You never know. I've been kinda expecting him to this year.

The last minute extras were hallowe'en not Easter, though.

And the person who said that only as 53 - I looked biggrin.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

blink.gif

But I THINK you only have 53....

He was joking, I think.. unsure.gif

Edited by 7asho0m

But the double egg issue has being fixed? I still haven't get that egg and I fear to do this, thinking I could have problems in getting the others.

Finished! \o/

All so very, very pretty. If I had to choose a favorite, I think it miiiight be Nakase's. Elegant and shiny, and wonderfully fitting. But really, I love them all to bits. <3

Almost there. Five more. The one egg I am most impressed with is the red and yellow egg with a funny "eye" to the left of it. The first thing I thought of right away after seeing this egg was Jupiter. Its huge endless storm at the left-center as seen in many photos. Now I am being reminded of the movie 2010: Odyssey Two.

The infinite variety of these eggs every year (well, all both years, so far, lol) can never stale - and is mindboggling, particularly in the case of animated eggs.

Kudos to the spriters, each and every one!

squee! I missed the egg hunt last year, so excited to have a chance to hunt for all these gorgeous eggs this year. And they are pretty!

38/53

Not sure if I'm going to get them all. I probably will but I'm not really paying much attention to it. I'm just finding them when I remember.

53, done! Yay, got them all! biggrin.gif

The eggs look lovely, every single one is great, so I can't really say which I like the most.

Now I have 53 easter eggs. cool.gif

Why are there so many blue eggs with simple shades (from light to dark blue) or reflections on them? huh.gif

I think there could have been more colors, just for example some red (orange, magenta) or green shaded eggs.

Now I have 53 easter eggs.  cool.gif 

Why are there so many blue eggs with simple shades (from light to dark blue) or reflections on them?  huh.gif

I think there could have been more colors, just for example some red (orange, magenta) or green shaded eggs.

LOL, I believe that the majority of us designed our eggs separately, without seeing any kind of big picture of what others were doing - I know I didn't see any of the other eggs until the event actually started. And there weren't any real guidelines or themes for what we should do, that was pretty much just left up to the individual. The whole prevalence of blue... would be just because a lot of us like the color blue. So we made blue eggs. *shrugs*

Edited by Imbecamiel