TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

54th ... Surprise? or hoax (I'll just keep checking in case tongue.gif)

Don't dooooo that! You had me believing you for half a sec! dry.gif

Last year, after all the "expected" ones were caught, TJ threw out a few more...as a surprise. I was wondering if he'd do that this year...looks like he has.

So...it's 58 then? No prob.

Last year, after all the "expected" ones were caught, TJ threw out a few more...as a surprise. I was wondering if he'd do that this year...looks like he has.

So...it's 58 then? No prob.

I doubt it is 58 - looks more like a typo to me - I have all eggs (53) and have not found any more since then.

(which will not keep me from checking form time to time, just in case we indeed get a surprise)

Well, we'll see...I have only 7 more...be done in about an hour or so...then I'll keep checking...

Fifty-eight? Where did the other five come from?

I've been checking regularly since I got all fifty-three and nothing else has popped up.

Some one just above us posted they got a 54th egg....and someone above that said "40/58"....both of which don't surprise me, as I said, TJ threw out a few extra last year as a surprise....

You never know. I've been kinda expecting him to this year.

Edited by Riverwillows

41/53 and waiting for the new one. smile.gif

My friend got all 53 eggs yesterday, and hasn't seen any new ones lately. Perhaps that's really it.

Well...just to be safe, I'd keep checking all the way up til it's supposed to be over. Anyone know the timeline for that today?

Ah, nevermind. Checked the first post.... ".....8 pm EST on Tuesday, April 26."

5pm my time tomorrow. Okies.

Edited by Riverwillows

I got all 53 eggs couple of hours ago, still can't find any new egg, but I'll be ready.

I only have 36 of them, because I started late. And also because I keep forgetting to check every 15 minutes.

TJ's tricky. He'll wait til everyone is nice and complacent, unguarded....then all of a sudden you'll hear cries of ...."OH NOES!! THERE'S MOAR!!!" lol

40 eggs biggrin.gif

So there could be other eggs as final surprise? Better! Can't wait to see (and catch) them too biggrin.gif

Mind you...I'm not saying there WILL BE.....just saying MIGHT BE....

He just did that last year, is all.

Though a surprise would be nice, I'd rather if there wasn't one - having enough trouble as it is! I've collected all my eggs and am currently working on getting them all for my sister, as she's really sick right now and I want to surprise her in hopes of cheering her up a little. Can't wait until she sees the Phantom of the Opera egg, she loves the movie and will no doubt spaz over that egg!

Mind you...I'm not saying there WILL BE.....just saying MIGHT BE....

He just did that last year, is all.

I understood what you said... this is why I wrote "there could be" rather than "there will be".

Back on topic, I just found my 41th egg wub.gif

yay ! 53/53 eggs - my last one was the piano- ( How do they know**?)

Thanks to TJ and the artists for a wonderful game.

As someone said before , each one was a joy to find. From the funny/ quirky ones to the astoundingly beautiful each had its own unique character, so thanks again

Just popping in to say "Thanks!" to all the artists, and to TJ for putting on the event. I had lots of fun catching them during stolen moments between cooking, coloring eggs, eating dinner, and deviling the eggs we just colored.

Whew!

Can't believe I found them all.

Oh, wow, Dragon Cave is lagging.

There's like more than 1300 users online O_o

Over 1400 at the moment...

More on topic - only have 7 eggs left to find!

I have a question: I can't figure out the shape of Seiss's orange egg. Anyone care to tell me? smile.gif

It's a goldfish, or koi. biggrin.gif

42 eggs. And... someone is talking about a Stitch egg. It's maybe that egg with a grinning mouth?