TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Thanks for extending the event to 3 days. I couldn't log on to DC this weekend but I'm finding some very nice eggs today. smile.gif

Now I have 53 easter eggs. cool.gif

Why are there so many blue eggs with simple shades (from light to dark blue) or reflections on them? huh.gif

I think there could have been more colors, just for example some red (orange, magenta) or green shaded eggs.

I'm pretty sure it hust depended on what the spriter felt like doing.

I keep getting distracted, so only 12/53. I'm going to have to focus if I want 53/53. laugh.gif

Just got Marrionetta's potato, 49th egg. Applying hard for the remaining 4 biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Why are there so many blue eggs with simple shades (from light to dark blue) or reflections on them? huh.gif

Apparently many spriters just like the colour blue. smile.gif

i have 17/53 AND i have to work today.man,its gonna be a stretch for me to get all of them now.....tongue.gif oh well,at least I have some.I finally have my easter basket!! lol

Now I got the real Stitch egg! It isn't that with a grin, but Bernouli's second egg (in the first page's list), portraying Stitch's back.

With this I'm at 50! biggrin.gif

Just got the sweetest little pink one with a rabbit! Can't wait to see the squid one everyone's talking about. Big thanks to all the spriters, all the eggs are lovely. Happy easter!

I finally got all 53. My fav is still the Okami egg, but they are all very beautiful ~_^

I'm all done too (unless there's last-minute add-on's we don't know about yet). Yay!

So thrilled to have an egg basket badge biggrin.gif

My faves are Nakase's piano with rose, EarthGirl's gold hologram (not only because it's soooo pretty but also it was my first catch), and Silvanon's unicorn egg. Marrionetta's potato peep (at least, that's what I'm calling it) was my last catch. **cuddles eggies, wonders if they have candy inside**

Edited by jerusha

Finished a few hours ago biggrin.gif My favorite eggs are the ones that were made. Great job spriters!

YEAH!!! I've finally gotten all the eggs. laugh.gif

Last year, I didn't have a chance to collect any eggs, and I'm glad to see this again this year and so I'm gonna have to grap them all and not missing any biggrin.gif

Hope everyone will be able to grab them all this year smile.gif

I'm all done too (unless there's last-minute add-on's we don't know about yet). Yay!

So thrilled to have an egg basket badge biggrin.gif

My faves are Nakase's piano with rose, EarthGirl's gold hologram (not only because it's soooo pretty but also it was my first catch), and Silvanon's unicorn egg. Marrionetta's potato peep (at least, that's what I'm calling it) was my last catch. **cuddles eggies, wonders if they have candy inside**

LadyLyzar made the piano; Nakase made the golden egg with the cross on it.

All done!

My absolute favorite is the one from Anonymous. It was also my first one!