TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

...aaaand Fizzix's egg makes complete my collection! biggrin.gif

It was so funny to have my first Festival of Eggs, thank you to every one was involved in replicate this event, I'm so happy I could have Easter basket and eggs too!

Now waiting for the Third Festival of Eggs (or for eventual bonus eggs wink.gif ).

But the double egg issue has being fixed? I still haven't get that egg and I fear to do this, thinking I could have problems in getting the others.

You seem to have 53 eggs so I wouldn't worry about it.

You seem to have 53 eggs so I wouldn't worry about it.

Well, I hope to not lose the "glitched" egg... or, at least, to realize it in time to get it again.

yay!!! Just finished getting all of them *---* My favorite is probably the squid one x3

Well, I hope to not lose the "glitched" egg... or, at least, to realize it in time to get it again.

You have 53.

53 is how many we are supposed to have. I don't know what you mean therefore - I know someone got the same egg twice early on, but I see no duplicates in yours or in mine... You have exactly the same eggs as I have !

42 eggs. And... someone is talking about a Stitch egg. It's maybe that egg with a grinning mouth?

Stitch, a cartoon character. It's the second egg of Bern's.

The grinning egg by Angz is actually a grinning hyena egg. ^^

But the double egg issue has being fixed?

Yes, it should be. :3

if I dont get the squid I will consume a diet of ground up shoes and shoelace pasta with sock sauce

Ogoodness, the humanity! *flees in terror*

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Just got the 53rd, awesome eggs and egg hunt. Thanks to everyone involved in making it happen.

53/53 eggs~<3

Thank you very much to all of those who made this such a fun event :3 There are so many beautiful eggs <3

Ahhhh 52/53...

Getting there!!! Thanks spriters for making the pretty eggs! :D

Congrats to all the recent finishers! And a reminder that I made a little badge if anyone wants to use it, it's in my sig biggrin.gif

Justa quick thought here...wouldn't it be cool to have this years Christmas tree decorations be the Easter egg options from this event?

Thank you for a nice event, and good luck to all that are still hunting them. My favourite one is user posted image becouse it looks a litle like it wuld be pink thunder egg.

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

LOL, I believe that the majority of us designed our eggs separately, without seeing any kind of big picture of what others were doing - I know I didn't see any of the other eggs until the event actually started. And there weren't any real guidelines or themes for what we should do, that was pretty much just left up to the individual. The whole prevalence of blue... would be just because a lot of us like the color blue. So we made blue eggs. *shrugs*

And since I happen to love blue also, I have no problem at all with that! You will hear no complaint from me about the plethora of blue eggs. tongue.gif

Can someone explain Bernouli's first egg to me please? Thanks smile.gif

It's an Amaterasu egg, a character from the game Okami

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%8Ckami

@ Mommy Kitty: that egg seems to me a Pink Striped egg xd.png

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

My sister and I are almost done! She's at 42, and I'm at 50.

Thanks again for having such a fun event, TJ and spriters!

~Feathers

Just picked up my last egg. They're all so pretty. smile.gif Thanks to everyone to put this event together.

Again, I wish the eggs from last year were available, too, but I guess that's too much t ask.