TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Got the slime egg lol lol :3

just wanted to say thanks to all the artists who took the time to design these for us, and also to TJ and everyone else who helped to make this possible.

i don't spend nearly as much time as i used to on DC because most of my scroll goals have been met (at least until some more of the impending new features are implemented), but it's stuff like this that keep me coming back.

THANK YOU!!

My favourite is the peacock :3

The eggs are just beautiful. They were last year, too. I wasn't able to get all of them last year, but I think I'll be able to get all of them this year.

Finished! And the very last egg I collected, is my favorite of this years eggs.. the Steampunk egg (is what I call it).

No special dragon for Easter? I'm surprised. Oh well it's not like I'm gonna die without one.

Well, got all my eggs finally! Would've finished earlier but I dozed off and missed out on an hour's worth of eggs.

Anyways, they're all so gorgeous. I really like more of this year's round of eggs were 'adventurous' - last year's were really lovely too, but they were also more conventional (save for swan one) so all the spriting was done within the constraints of the egg's shape.

Seriously, sprite artists, you guys are amazing. I can never imagine making these myself! *goes to admire her Halloween and Easter baskets* :3

Yay! Thanks for extending it, now I can keep doing this instead of my work :3

xd.png

Thanks for all those special and perfectly done eggs.

Every artists seems to be at his/her best with their egg creation. It was so much fun.

Bisous and I'm already excited about next year!

Aaaand if I counted correctly (I do NOT fully trust my counting skills at the moment due to the fact that it is now 1 AM), I got all the eggs~ :D

The egg that has the piano design on it is my favorite. So prettyfull. <3

Aaaand if I counted correctly (I do NOT fully trust my counting skills at the moment due to the fact that it is now 1 AM), I got all the eggs~ biggrin.gif

The egg that has the piano design on it is my favorite. So prettyfull. <3

Yep, you got them all. Congrats! :3

Good luck to everyone still hunting. :3

user posted imageuser posted image Two more to go and its one in the morning.

They are all so pretty!

Edit: *dances around and cheers* I have all of them! Woot! It only took me 12 hours. xd.png *yawns* I am now going to go to bed. Good night all, good luck, and happy hunting! *waves and jumps into bed*

Edited by evangeline5432

user posted imageuser posted image Two more to go and its one in the morning.

They are all so pretty!

Edit: *dances around and cheers* I have all of them! Woot! It only took me 12 hours. xd.png *yawns* I am now going to go to bed. Good night all, good luck, and happy hunting! *waves and jumps into bed*

Congrats on that.

I've got 16 of the eggs.

4 to go ....I think (still need the piano one, just got the jupiter)

jupiter is the last one I found. xd.png

Thanks C4C3. happy.gif

Good luck stalking the cave everyone!

I can't seem to get any more eggs. I thought the event was for 3 days this year.

That's because you have them all smile.gif

I couldn't manage to stay up past 11.30 - had a busy day!

Got 36 so far and going out again later so I'll probably finish tonight. Back at work tomorrow so chances of catching any then are slim to nil!

I think my favourite one so far is the piano but I love the pink stripe - wonder if we'll ever get those on our scrolls...

The peacock still eludes me.

I couldn't manage to stay up past 11.30 - had a busy day!

Got 36 so far and going out again later so I'll probably finish tonight. Back at work tomorrow so chances of catching any then are slim to nil!

I think my favourite one so far is the piano but I love the pink stripe - wonder if we'll ever get those on our scrolls...

The peacock still eludes me.

The peacock was the last one I got. Lillie hid it. biggrin.gif

The peacock was the last one I found as well.