TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Listed on first post.

Thank you.

doh xd.png Somehow I skipped over that.

I am deliberately not looking at the 1st-page list of eggs/spriters, I'd rather be surprised each time an egg pops up... But it's tempting!

Only 28/53 so far. This could take awhile.

Waiting for another to pop out...

27/53

I did it again. Keep diverging myself from the hunt.

At least I'm at the half way mark.

Please take the "religious egg" discussion elsewhere - to PMs or a set-up IRC channel, perhaps. If it continues here, I may start handing out warns. Thanks. :3

The first post has updated dates. :3

Thank you. *goes to look*

42/53 and I still have plenty more to go. Who could have ever thought that an egg event could be this exciting and frustrating?

I absolutely love the squid egg and the steampunk egg, very creative designs.

Edited by PsychoCrayon

52/53 ... One more to go... but I don't care... I GOT MY AMATERATSU!!!!!! <3

Only six more to go *squee*!!

Edit: Make that five, and hello 100th page biggrin.gif

Edited by jerusha

51/53, but I've got to get to sleep now. Have a test tomorrow, and shouldn't have stayed up this late.

The last two shall have to wait until after classes are over. Shouldn't take long. xd.png

So much fun. <3

I have 31/53, I have to say I love the Jupiter egg and the fish(koi?) egg, my two fav things fishys and astronomy biggrin.gif

29/53.

Just 1 more and I'm off to bed. There's enough time to nab them all later.

Thank you for extending this event because of the downtime. I'm also happy you made this event longer than last year, since it slipped my mind entirely that it was Easter weekend. Now I can actually get myself some eggs--hopefully all of them!

Disappointed I can't get the eggs from last year, though. I wasn't on DC yet when that one happened.

Edited by mooniechan

Holy cow, I seem to have them all!

It's impossible, I know, but it really almost appears as though this years eggs were even better than last years, (maybe because there were more, lol) and that the egg hunt this year seemed, amazingly, to be even more fun than last years, despite my having been almost falling asleep sitting up.

Have I mentioned 'thanks!' and 'happy Easter yet'?

I believe I have, but it bears repeating, lol.

53/53.

Favorites:

Koi

Piano/rose

Dragon eye

Peacock

Tribal (turquoise/black)

Paisley

Blue with Monarch butterfly

They're all terrific, but those really stood out to me. Thanks again, artists and TJ, for the pretties and the hard work you do to entertain us!

Night, everyone! Happy hunting!

Well, so much for getting to bed. xd.png Got my last two, putting me at 53/53. <3's for all the members participating in it, and for TJ for letting us make eggs yet again!

Hope people liked my egg contribution to the event, and Happy Easter to you all!

^^

Caught the peacock beauty :3

Thank you TJ and all the spriters for the fun Easter event biggrin.gif WOOT!!

Got the slime egg lol lol :3

just wanted to say thanks to all the artists who took the time to design these for us, and also to TJ and everyone else who helped to make this possible.

i don't spend nearly as much time as i used to on DC because most of my scroll goals have been met (at least until some more of the impending new features are implemented), but it's stuff like this that keep me coming back.

THANK YOU!!