TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Finished gathering all 53 eggs biggrin.gif so glad to have collected them all

I really love the piano one. Reminds me of one of the dragons I've seen on the Completed list... the really pretty Opera one. :3

12 more! I think I will get those tomorrow since its theres no school. Good night and thanks so much TJ for having this event again!

when does this event end again? I know they extended it but does it end at the reset of tomorrow?

10 more to go

Edited by roxasxaxel

Thank you all who made an egg, they are beautiful! All of them!

roxasxaxel: The first post tells you when it ends, Tuesday midnight, I think.

Edited by Lady_DragonRider

when does this event end again? I know they extended it but does it end at the reset of tomorrow?

10 more to go

Please see the first post. That should answer your question. :3

36/53

17 2 go ~

EDIT: Squiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid!

Edited by Alice Rose

Up to 38 eggs, would be finished if I didn't have real life things to do xd.png.

I do love all the ones I have so far, they are all really pretty.

I've been home all day but I'm only at 19 eggs because I keep spacing out or being called away from the computer! xd.png I have to work tomorrow and Tuesday, but if I stay on the ball and remember to check I should hopefully be able to get all of them!

They're all so beautiful this year, I don't think I can pick a favorite. <3 (Although the cute lil squid did make me grin. x3) Every single one of you spriters are so talented. Thank you all!

43/53, almost there! :3 I've been on the Internet all day, and I just refresh DC every so often.

WOOHOO! 5 more left to get

Poor hubby is on the road and is trying to find wifi to hunt his

I have my laptop everywhere with me so I was easter egg hunting even when socializing irl! xd.png

So far today I socialized, TRIED to introduce my kitten to my older 3 cats (didnt go well *holds up bleedy arms*) and almost broke said laptop in an attempt to save the 3 older cats from ninja kitten. ^^; FUN DAY!!

BUT YES! SLEEPING TIME NOW METHINKS!