TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Why is it called the Stitch egg? unsure.gif

It's a potato egg, FeatherDragon! laugh.gif

okay that makes more sense xd.png

Ugh, crap.

They won't still be out tomorrow, will they.

I have no chaaaaance D8

Read first post please

I just saw a cheese, paper, and a gold in the same drop. I missed all of them, but when I missed the gold, I got another Easter egg. xd.png

TJ said that he was adding time to the egg hunt to account for the time that the site was down, so there is still plenty of time... go, go, go...

I had just gotten Dolphin's pretty star blue egg. I am still working on my egg hunt but I should be able to get them all before the deadline.

33/53

Oh my, I have to go to my bed I start to click on the wrong eggs in the cave. xd.png

Missed a day of hunting ohmy.gif I will now catch up! I missed it last year... will there be 2 badges for those who hunted both or just one with all the eggs?

I was like, WO DEREZ A SMILEH when I saw Angz's egg.

Edited by hotbottleo'water1

Missed a day of hunting ohmy.gif I will now catch up! I missed it last year... will there be 2 badges for those who hunted both or just one with all the eggs?

One. That's a F.A.Q. Link in the first page. :3

Coffe eggie!

Nope, just the one basket. There's a border separating this years from last years. You can look at mine to see.

He's a cartoon character. :3

Ooooh, duh. You'd never know I love the movie, would you? I even have a large stuffed plush one in my living room. I hadn't recognized the zigzag down his back. Thanks, Sockmeister!

I have 36 Its seriously taking to long for eggs to appear. It shouldn't take 47 min for a new egg to appear.

So, for the other McCaffrey fans out there, does this egg:

user posted image

remind anyone else of the birthright tattoos from the Coelura/Nimisha's Ship universe? (I suppose it needs more yellow to truly look like one, but that was the first thing that came to my mind.)

...and now I'm suddenly reminded of the Clowns International Egg Registry...which I think means I should really stop posting to the Internet on Vicodin. wacko.gif

Try more refreshs, that can help!

constantly refreshing a page will not make an egg appear that much faster.

Just got the piano egg~ It's so pretty. For some reason it makes me think of the phantom of the opera.

Edit: All refreshing will do is make it FEEL like the egg shows up faster, but all it's really doing is wasting time tongue.gif

Edited by Blood-Otherium