TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

I've picked up three eggs so far, but the first one I picked up (Kiffren's brown one) seems to have vanished-- it's not there anymore when I click on my basket. It was definitely there before. Does anyone know why this might have happened?

That egg had a glitch were it was showing up twice to be picked up and in the basket. That was fixed so it wouldn't be there twice but I think, a side effect of the fix was that the first time some of the users grab it, it will not show up or will disappear from the basket. It should show up later in your egg search and stay in the basket this time.

That egg had a glitch were it was showing up twice to be picked up and in the basket. That was fixed so it wouldn't be there twice but I think, a side effect of the fix was that the first time some of the users grab it, it will not show up or will disappear from the basket. It should show up later in your egg search and stay in the basket this time.

Oh, okay. Thanks!

How many eggs are there? I never did find out cuz I wanted to see how many I needed yet.

Whoops, edited my FAQ. It now says how many eggs there are, rather than you'll find out later. :3

52/53 Just one more! I still wish there were more beautiful eggs to catch though.

@arula: Well, I see it - I see four eggs total for you.

I've really loved this event - so many beautiful eggs. I'm already looking forward to next year's hunt.

@rubyshoes: Oh. That explains why it went missing for me as well (but I picked it up again later).

Edited by Mathcat

I now have 50/53!

3 to go!!

I'm just as well getting these three before I go to sleep. (even tho I said I would sleep at 40 eggs)

I now have 50/53!

3 to go!!

I'm just as well getting these three before I go to sleep. (even tho I said I would sleep at 40 eggs)

PSH Who needs sleep when you can get eggs

I have 36 eggs at the moment. Can't wait to collect them all!

Wish I could get the eggs from last year 3: They are so cute too. Oh well love the ones this year! Half way done with getting them. biggrin.gif

53/53 Whew...exhausted from all this egg hunting. Looking forward to next year!

33/53

.... =_="' 20 more to go.... And I won't be here tomorrow... So I need to be really fast for four more hours...

I wonder when I'll get the Amateratsu one... With my luck it'll be last xd.png