TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Anybody else hitting the candy stores tomorrow for the sales? (Why yes, I AM a chocoholic, why do you ask?)

I'm too broke, but wish I had some dark chocolate

heh, I found the dragon eye one in the wilderness.

That'd be cool if next year (that is, if we have another egg hunt) if there were pygmy-sized Chibiterasu and dark sun chibi eggs to match the Ammy egg :3

I just got Infinis' swirly egg and now have 18/53

I'll take that into consideration, lolol. 8DD

Woo got my last one. 8D

So anything else exciting happening tonight? smile.gif After you collect all your eggs I mean..

Yaaaay! I missed the egg hunt last year, and I'm so happy to get the chance to play this year! And to get the easter egg badge. biggrin.gif Two eggs and counting...

So anything else exciting happening tonight? smile.gif After you collect all your eggs I mean..

It is highly unlikely that I will collect all eggs tonight let alone before this event ends. BUT if That were the case I would take a shower, wipe dishes then play pokemone soul silver.

Edited by roxasxaxel

Please stay on topic which is the Annual Festival of Eggs.

I finished. Thanks to Tj and the spriters. I only wonder why there isn't one more egg to fill all the lines. (ocd)

25/53 laugh.gif

Make that 26/53 tongue.gif

*continues to stalk the cave*

How did people get chosen to make the egg for the festival?

Edited by evangeline5432

is there like some kind of issue with this event. I swear its being biased towards me somehow. Always taking 47 mins to show another egg

Edit: right and only now after I post complaining about it in a subtle way does and egg show up.

Edited by roxasxaxel

is there like some kind of issue with this event. I swear its being biased towards me somehow. Always taking 47 mins to show another egg

Did you try the list of things ruby said?

-Log out and log back in

-Re-start the browser

-Try a different browser

-Re-start your computer

-Re-start your router or modem

:3

43/53! 10 to go!

I still don't have the Jupiter or Squiby eggs, but I did get the Stitch egg a while ago and I'm happy about that.

Well, I went to bed at a decent time last night and I've been gone all day today, so tonight will be my big egg-hunt. I only have 19 eggs from the past two days. But goodness they are all so pretty!

I've got 53, is that all of them?

Yes. That's all. Congrats. smile.gif

Did you try the list of things ruby said?

-Log out and log back in

-Re-start the browser

-Try a different browser

-Re-start your computer

-Re-start your router or modem

:3

I will try

I've picked up three eggs so far, but the first one I picked up (Kiffren's brown one) seems to have vanished-- it's not there anymore when I click on my basket. It was definitely there before. Does anyone know why this might have happened?