TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

So I have a question there are some saying the chicken crosses the road and then a car drives by? How long do you have to stare at it b4 it does that or was it just a joke? 49/53 smile.gif

It's on your scroll above the egg with the bunny. =}

How do people get so many eggs so quickly? I still have 12 >.< Haha.

Oh, wait, now 13. Yay for progress XD

I have 36 Its seriously taking to long for eggs to appear. It shouldn't take 47 min for a new egg to appear.

I've refreshed and had one appear. I also haven't needed to wait more than 12 minutes in between finding them. Sometimes it's been 8 minutes, other times it's been 12. Or maybe that's the cold screwing with my time perception.

Don't know what to tell you...

Edited by almne

6-15 minute intervals. Try a different browser if taking longer.

44/53 biggrin.gif

Anybody else hitting the candy stores tomorrow for the sales? (Why yes, I AM a chocoholic, why do you ask?)

UGH, 27/53....

Still haven't gotten Bernouli's Amateratsu egg... not sure if that's what its called but thats what it looks like to me... WANT.

If they keep showing up around 10 minutes or less I'll be done around midnight... =w=

Anybody else hitting the candy stores tomorrow for the sales? (Why yes, I AM a chocoholic, why do you ask?)

>:3 Now that you mention it.. I might.. Lol, been nomming on Tootsie Rolls for tha last few days X3

11 to go here! I'm loving this, but all anxious to be done too so I won't miss any. xd.png

That'd be cool if next year (that is, if we have another egg hunt) if there were pygmy-sized Chibiterasu and dark sun chibi eggs to match the Ammy egg :3

I just got Infinis' swirly egg and now have 18/53

Edited by Blood-Otherium

For those that have finished:

user posted image

Feel free to use!

I know it's not very good...my others were better, but I have no creative vibes at the moment.

8 more to go!

I love the little squid egg, though it reminds me of a scary food I ran across in a local Giant Eagle. It was labeled "Mini Octopus salad". I was whole baby octopi in some kind of sauce. I kind of wanted to buy it and dare the guys I work to eat it.

Edited by almne

I'm too broke, but wish I had some dark chocolate