TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

I have my laptop everywhere with me so I was easter egg hunting even when socializing irl! xd.png

So far today I socialized, TRIED to introduce my kitten to my older 3 cats (didnt go well *holds up bleedy arms*) and almost broke said laptop in an attempt to save the 3 older cats from ninja kitten. ^^; FUN DAY!!

BUT YES! SLEEPING TIME NOW METHINKS!

haha thats funny I remember doing that with my cats it didnt go well either. smile.gif

im hoping if I wait around long enough maybe another egg will show. wink.gif

(hey a girl can hope right)

Woot! Got all of them, at least as far as I know. 53/53. Assuming they don't pull a Halloween and add a few more tomorrow.

Haha the first egg I got looked like a GoN egg, so I freaked out and spam-clicked it. Glad I got all my eggs! -huggles eggs-

How long is this event going to last since there was downtime?

Yes! I got all 53 three in one day. Well, almost. I got my first two on the night TJ started the Festival, just before the downtime, and three or four more last night. But either way I'm done. Now I don't have to worry about not being able to finish while I'm at work for most of the next two days.

I have my laptop everywhere with me so I was easter egg hunting even when socializing irl! xd.png

So far today I socialized, TRIED to introduce my kitten to my older 3 cats (didnt go well *holds up bleedy arms*) and almost broke said laptop in an attempt to save the 3 older cats from ninja kitten. ^^; FUN DAY!!

BUT YES! SLEEPING TIME NOW METHINKS!

Oh, this brings back so many memories!! <3

3 MORE TO GO!!

I got the peacock egg, 5 to go! (Which includes 2 of my favorites... It always seems like I get my favorites last in these hunts.)

Woot! Got all of them, at least as far as I know. 53/53. Assuming they don't pull a Halloween and add a few more tomorrow.

I kinda hope they do the total egg count from both years is 91 so they could give us an even 100? tongue.gif

How long is this event going to last since there was downtime?

See TJ's post on the first page of the thread. He has extended the hunt.

See TJ's post on the first page of the thread.  He has extended the hunt.

Thanks.

Oh and... 42/53! smile.gif

EDIT: 43/53

Edited by Kwiggy

41 eggs down, 12 egg still remaining for me to steal obtain.