TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

I read the first post but I got confused! I'm sorry. I have 45 eggs so that's why I asked because they are so beautiful and I would like to be able to get them all. The eggs weren't showing up in 15 minutes like the post said so...sorry for asking. Good luck to all getting these really beautiful eggs.

AHA! TJ added a day because of downtime! That wasn't there when I first read it. Sorry for not keeping up ya'll smile.gif Thanks for all the help!!!!!

Edited by Zorrianna

I read the first post but I got confused! I'm sorry. I have 45 eggs so that's why I asked because they are so beautiful and I would like to be able to get them all. The eggs weren't showing up in 15 minutes like the post said so...sorry for asking. Good luck to all getting these really beautiful eggs.

I had the same thought, then one showed it's beautiful blue self...lol

AHA! TJ added a day because of downtime! That wasn't there when I first read it. Sorry for not keeping up ya'll smile.gif Thanks for all the help!!!!!

If more than 15 minutes have gone by, you could try the following:

hard refresh

if that doesn't work, close and then reopen the browser or try a different browser

if that doesn't work, log off and log back on to DC

if that doesn't work, you could try turning logging off, turn off computer and then turn it back on.

Done and done! Congrats to all the catchers, and thanks to everyone responsible for putting on the event.

I got all 53. Though, now I'm kinda sad that it's over. I'll always have the eggs in my basket to remember, though, so I thank the artists for making the wonderful eggs, and I thank TJ and DS for the event. smile.gif Happy Easter, everyone!

Once you get all 53 thats it. Enjoy your collection of lovely easter eggs =)

40/53

.... still no Amateratsu. still 13 to go...

Oh, good, the eggs have been released. =) And I still have some time to catch.